FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHardly Showing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 12:07pm
as long as baby is a good size don't worry!! And then reread your complaint. You are complaining about not looking big anmd uncomfortable. REJOICE IN YOUR CURRENT STATE OF FREEDOM!!! (Well, freedom-ish)
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 12:12pm
Thanks Lizzle......I know I should not complain....but I am the most paranoid mother to be, I keep thinking...where is the baby? does it have enough space in there? Blah blah.

I am having a growth scan done next Monday...so hopefully bub is growing fine.

I am sure in a month or so I will be posting a new topic..."I am toooo BIG, is this normal?"

Edited by Roksana

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:26pm
i on the other hand am sick of the comments - "you are much bigger this time than last time". and i thought i got big last time. i feel like a baby whale now...
just remember we are all different, and come in all different shapes and sizes regardless of pregnancy.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:54pm
Only a few more days tho Deb, I'm picking this little guy to be early!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 10:27pm
he can come now for all i care - just so long as he is facing the right way...i have so had enuf.

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 8:40am
Oh, if only I had your problem, of not showing. I'm a beached whale. I am the same size now, as I was at 38 weeks with my last one.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 9:42am
Oh Bonnie...I love your new ticker!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 10:21am
Me too. I liked knowing what the baby was doing when I was pregnant. I had a book that compared your baby to produce..."you're baby is now the size of a cantaloupe", it just made me hungry
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 12:08pm
Mine was a size of an avocado few weeks ago....I don't know what it is now....Lizzle may be you can tell me (if you still have the book).

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 1:30pm
That is a great ticker!
Roskana - I took a while to show too but now I am wishing that it hadn't started!! I really feel huge and yesterday was my first day of full blown indigestion!! YAY (not!!) I am finding it really hard to sleep most nights too and I still have so long to go!! I just keep reminding myself why I am like this and dreaming about the joy of having our little one with us soon!!
I think our baby must be the size of a giant pumpkin, hahahaha

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 1:43pm
Yep, it is a cool ticker. If you want one for yourself, just scroll over it and click(much the same as your other tickers), it should bring you to the web site. Its easy and free.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 2:11pm
Gosh, I've been having heartburn nearly every day...its just horrible. I keep drinking water but it does not help. The baby is also very active, and it is getting very uncomfortable to sleep.

My hubby seems to think that I am starting to show... well I don’t think so.

Hey newmum, at least you have 10 weeks to go....I have 18 weeks....wow!!!!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 4:13pm
I know, I didn't mean to moan sorry. I just had a bad day that's all! Today is much better, I even baked cookies!! You have heart burn already? I guess it surprised me yesterday as I have been lucky so far! Here's to time flying!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 4:22pm
Hey..if you cant moan to us, who are you going to moan too....right?

I've had heartburn for week and a half now....and they say it will last till the end!!! Ouch

I wish I could bake, I work till 5 (some times 6) and by the time I get home, all I want to do is sit down. Cookies....ummmm

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2005 at 6:16pm
Hey, Roskana, for heartburn try milk or flat ginger ale. Worked for me, may not for you.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 11:24am
I am not a milk person, so I might try flat ginger ale...if that does not work I will give milk a go.
Can it be low fat milk?

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:46pm
I don't see why not... it seems to work along the same principles as spicy foods - water makes it worse, milk settles it. Yoghert is good, too. For me, though, icecream seemed to bring it on. Go figure!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 4:09pm
Damn! It would have been nice if Ice Cream made it go away, any excuse! Thanks for those tips, I am going to try those!! Can the yoghurt be flavoured or is plain best? I don't suppose it really matters...

Yeah, it is nice to be at home and have time to do those sorts of things, I am really lucky not to be working at the moment.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 4:11pm
My ticker seems to be stuck... It should read 30 Weeks and 4 Days, don't want it making it seem longer!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2005 at 4:17pm
Imagine me, I am trying to work...and the baby is in the mood of some kick boxing ...or some thing in those lines.

I am going to have a very active baby!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>