FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHardly Showing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hardly Showing
    Posted: 07 June 2005 at 11:49am
Hi Ladies....

I was just looking at Janine's Baby site, and she has a picture of her 18 weeks tummy. I was shocked! I have nothing!????

People can't even tell I am pregnant......and yet I was told that my bub is growing fine and is of a healthy weight and size.

Is this normal???

Edited by Roksana

Sponsored Links

lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:12pm
I poped out about 16weeks with Sophie, but everyone is different.  Different people show at different times
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:17pm
Happy 2nd birthday Sophie!!

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:38pm
It was also her second baby, you show earlier with your next usually because everything is stretched from the first. Dont worry.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 12:49pm
ohh happy birthday Sophie

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 1:00pm
Thanks it was on Sunday  - better update her ticker
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 1:11pm
I was kind of the same. I didn't really start showing obviously until maybe 20 weeks but now I have been catching up! I thought it was strange too but loads of people told me it was normal for a first pregnancy as your tummy hasn't been stretched like that before. I was also a "big girl" anywau so it wasn't as obvious as it would of been if I had been petite!
Happy Birthday from me too!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:09pm
i went from barely anything at 19 weeks to knocking things over at 20 weeks. also member everyone is different
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 2:18pm
Well I am 19 weeks 1 day now...let's see if any thing changes in a week or two. I am wondering where the baby is hiding?

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 3:07pm
Happy belated birthday Sophie! Welcome to the Mum's of Terrible Two Year Olds Club Lou , Maria and I are well experienced members!!!

I didn't really show with Maya till about 19 or 20 weeks, but when I did, oh boy did she just pop out! As long as baby is healthy Roksana I wouldn't worry too much - in a few weeks you will be wishing that you had clothes that fit, and that you could breathe without being elbowed in the ribs!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 3:29pm
Han didn't start showing until I was about 23 weeks, and even then it just looked like I had been drinking too much beer and eating too many pies! (Hrmmmm... I actually was prior to finding out about Han. I remember looking at my little pot belly and calling it "Speights baby" )

Just remember that some women go through their whole pregnancy not knowing they have a baby growing inside them! 19 weeks is still pretty early, it's from now on that it gets a bit more interesting!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 9:39pm
Hey, don't worry.. I was much bigger this time than i was last time - last time all the girls in my class kept telling me to "hurry up and get fat already!!" so nice of them.

I have photos of me at my 21st birthday.. 5 months pregers with Paris, and you cannot see anything at all!

It does feel weird, and you do wish that people would just notice that you are pregnant.. but just think.. hopefully your tummy will go back nicely afterwards. (I am sooo happy to report, that mine is pretty much back to normal.. just a tiny little bit of flab.. looks flat under clothes though, you other ladies can hate me if you want, lol)

This time i popped out quite quickly, then once i got to just over 30 weeks it all stopped. I was bigger this time than i was with Paris, yet Paris was my bigger baby by a whole pound.

Don't stress.. your baby is healthy, and probably just tucked up nicely.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 8:47am
Hi Roksana.
I wouldnt worry, a friend of mine worked at a garage, up till she was 39 weeks and very few people knew she was even pregnant. She was always really skinny.
As I've said in the past, I'm dreading when I cant hide my belly, as I'll get all the grannys running up grabbing at my belly

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 8:49am
Thanks guys....
I was starting to wonder, if there was some thing wrong with me.

I guess, now I wait and see......

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 10:16am
i was around 20 wks b4 i showed with Xander.i was around 12 wks with Harmony only cos i never lost xanders weight.i hate u Janine lol
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 4:20pm
I was around 20 weeks with Kiya before I started showing... and that was when I found out I was actually pregnant! This time, I started showing around 16 weeks... but people still didn't believe me how far along I was - I was at church the Sunday before Josiah was born, and someone asked me if I was 8 months yet! She nearly fell over when I told her I was due on Wednesday (which was when he was born)! I was bigger with Josiah too, but he was smaller than Kiya. Weird.

Sorry, ladies, but you are going to hate me too... I was back in my jeans the day after Josiah was born
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 4:28pm
yeah i think thats the case with a few ladies.being bigger 2nd time round but actually having smaller babies! I am in that group.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 9:12pm
Here's hoping! I had a 9lb1oz 38-weeker, so I definitely don't want bigger next time round!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 9:49pm
woah! I think jake was 7pounds.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:45am
Hi Ladies....21 weeks today and still no tummy. Well not enough to say I am pregnant...just looks like I have gained a few pounds.

My midwife told me on Thursday, that it looks normal???? hmmmmm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>