FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckland mums dinner - 16 June ’07

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 9:33am
Yip definately coming.

And on the guy part we can always have another one another time but I know personally for me I wouldnt be able to leave my child with anyone else except her dady. Nothing stopping the guys from organising their own night out however.

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 11:15am
Originally posted by peachy peachy wrote:

Oh my name is Nicole by the way!

I think Bel is in too, will PM her to check!

She PMed me to say she can't make dinner, but she is going to try and make the Botany coffee thing later in the month
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 7:19pm
I'm definitely coming

*ohhh exciting!*

P.S
On the no males thing I thought "elitest" was the perfect reason, until I jsut thought about this one...

How are we all going to pick up unsuspecting rich younger men with our DH/DF/DPs cramping our style
AN E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AN E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 2:13pm
I hope you girls have fun!!

I would love to join you, but seeing as that's my due date I don't want to commit myself to anything!!!!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:20am
I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to pull out....I just looked at the menu and it's out of my price range this fornight.

Have fun though!!!

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:32am
just realised that you had me on that list emma - i thought you meant the another deborah... i dont think i will be going either. sorry...

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:51am
Pikers!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:52am
If it helps I am grumpy at missing out....

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 10:34am
Would it be too much trouble to change to a cheaper venue?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 10:39am
Where did you find the price list guys? I can't seem to dig one up from their crappy website. Am thinking now that La Porchetta would be more suitable.
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 11:13am
You need to click on menus then click on from the kitchen....I'll show you when we come over if you like.

And if everyone else is happy with NSP I wouldn't worry about changing unless everyone else wants to. I've personally already now confirmed dinner with my SIL anyway.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 11:23am
I did that, and this is what I got:

Might just try a review website, they usually have the menu attached somewhere.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 12:35pm
yah it is a bit pricey....avr $24 for pasta and $30 for main. we cn change the venue guys for some where a bit cheeper. do people want italian? I am sure there are cheeper places around..... Does any one have any other places?? we have a week to decide.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 4:39pm
If you go here: http://www.menus.co.nz/nonsolopizza/

There is a more current menu - I did some investigating and I don't think the NSP website has been updated in quite some time.

Pizzas are around $21-23, Pasta about $16-18 entree size and $21-25 main size. Not *too* bad I reckon, about what I would expect to pay in Parnell (minimum).

But I am flexible so, it's up to you guys
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 7:53pm
There is a La Porchetta just down from NSP. The only prob with that is you cant book and the restaurant isn't the largest.... If we do decide on La Porchetta I reckon we go for the one in the city as it is bigger..
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 11:14pm
I'm not fussed, haven't booked yet, but will probably need to book by Tues at the latest with there being so many of us. I'm not sure going somewhere that doesn't take bookings is a good idea tho coz we're a big group and could end up waiting ages.

I'm happy with whatever the rest of you decide.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 2:35pm
~~Bump~~

Its this weekend!!! We really need to make a decision!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 2:48pm

Add me to the list... And I'm not fussy about the venue. :)

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 3:41pm
I'm going to make the reservation tomorrow, so am I booking NSP or somewhere else?
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 5:13pm
NSP is still fine with me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>