FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 06 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 34>
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:01am
1 day to go ladies!
Sponsored Links

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:02am
Hehe! Yeah I was going to ask you if you were feeling the same as me, Jax last week, the birthday felt sooooo far away!

Question, why on EARTH are our tickers different?!?!!
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:23am
They read the same to me (baalamb and Jax)..oh one more day and your lil ones will be ONE....

Are you starting to remember when labour started and what you have been through to get here? I plan on watching my Video next thursday and take a walk down memory lane...hahaha, i'll most likely have a tear in my eye too.....

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:32am
Oh, from where I read, my one reads 11 months, 4 weeks, 1 day. And Jax's says 11months, 3 weeks, 5 days. Haha! I'm sure it all works out, I just thought it was odd

Yes! Actually, DH said this morning 'this time last year we were at the hospital...'

Don't you think it's GREAT that there are all these toy sales going on just before their birthdays?! Hope that happens every year!!!!
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:06pm
*lurking*

Happy Birthday Ashlee
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:11pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN AND ASHLEY
I hope you both had an awesome day and got totally spoilt!!!

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:22pm
Oh I didn't realise there was Erin today too (duh cos i'm pretty sure Kirsten told me and I just forgot) so

Happy Birthday Erin
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 11:10pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN AND ASHLEE!!!!!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 11:58pm
Thank you ladies, I will have to update later, I am shattered and going to bed now
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 9:13am
No you're not going nutty Jess!! I saw the original post with the stats...I wonder where it went?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 10:30am

Wow Jez she is tall!

Tyrell went on 03.07
Height 77.5kgs
Weight 12.05kgs

they didn't do his head

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 4:36pm
Yer Lycans head never got done this time around either and we went on the 17/07/06

Weight: 9kgs
Height: 74.5cm

I tought Lycan looked taller than Tyrall today but looking at our stats he's 3cm shorter...hehehe

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2007 at 7:28pm
I think Tyrell's weight makes him look shorter!
It was nice to meet your little man he is even more of a cutie in real life.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2007 at 8:55am
we went on the 14th July and they didn't measure her head either

10.27kg
73cm
Short and dumpy like her Mummy

Jess, I saw your Plunket post in the July Babies photo thread
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2007 at 10:21am

Aw Toni she is so not like that!!! And I must say you are so not like that!!

Jez I hope you and Ella are feeling better soon!

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2007 at 3:27pm
Hope you two are feeling better soon Jez...Lycan has tonsillitis and a cough that sounds like he's barking...doctor said his ears are fine and his chest is clear (but it doesn't sound like it)..plently of sleep is meant to be good for them when they are sick but Lycan has other ideas...

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2007 at 3:32pm

Deez I hope Lycan is feeling better soon! Poor wee man!

luna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2007 at 3:45pm
Hello ladies
Haven't been around much - have had one sick child (like the rest of you by the sounds of things), working very part time and had my mume & dad here for Amelia's birthday, then my mum stayed another week cos she was too sick to travel home, and Andrew had to fly to Wanganui for a funeral, PLUS I'm sleep deprived, courtesy of one small girl!

So here's a wee update - well, I'll try to be quick, it's never one of my strong points, as you've no doubt figured out.

Amelia got a cold the week before the 1st July. Was mostly gone by the 1st, then freshened up in the week following with an ear infection the end result. Oh, and plus she's been trying to pop down the two teeth besides her front top ones.
She was slowly getting better - giving her the medicine was like trying to give it to a cat! Then Mum got sick, then Andrew, then Dad. Me and the cat were the only ones healthy!
Sooo ... she's heaps better - just a wee runny nose left, BUT she's taken to waking up at night, quite a bit! I got 4 hours sleep overnight Wednesday.
Last night was a good night - awake at 12, asleep by 12.30, back awake by 12.40, back asleep for the night by 1.15am. But of course by then I was well and truly awake and remained so until about 2am. So someone, who shall remain nameless, is back in bed, in the hope she will sleep, so I can go put my feet up!

Hope you guys are all getting over your bugs, and all teh birthday parties have been going well.
Selina

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2007 at 7:38pm
Ashlee hasn't been to Plunket lately, but we weighed and measured her very technically (not!) this morning LOL. Weighs in at 12.5kgs!!! LMAO! Surely our scales are wrong hahahaha! And 76cms. Didn't bother doing the head circ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2007 at 9:14am
Urgh! I hate winter, the weather is miserable and everyone is always sick Hope you all get better soon!

Caitlin is all over the place with her sleeps at the moment (but still sleeping through the night, YAY!) She goes to bed for the night at 7pm and wakes at 7am. She used to go back down for her morning nap at 9.30 or 10 and have between an hour to hour & 1/2 then have another nap around 2pm.

Lately she's been staying up in the morning until 11am (doesn't seem tired at all, then crashes very quickly), sleeps up to 2 hours then is up all afternoon until about 5 when all hell breaks loose and she gets REALLY whingy (just when I'm trying to cook dinner, nice!) I put her down for a nap, she has 30 mins tops and then still goes to sleep at 7 for the night.

Is this the way they try to cut out the morning sleep?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 34>