FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreat news

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great news
    Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:36pm
Yay I'm pregnant, almost 8 weeks along, I had the first meeting with my midwife this morning and every thing looks good.

I have been so nervous the past week or so because it is around this week last time that things started to go wrong but I'm certain things will be different this time.

I'm so excited.
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:37pm
OH WOW!!! Congrats!!!!

I am sure all will be well.

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:39pm
Congrats! All the best!

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:02pm
Congrats Carmel!!! All the best n hoping for a smooth pregnancy.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 8:26pm
yay! congrats to you and your man!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:12am
congratulaions!!! you'll have to add your name to the due date list!
kbushnz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbushnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:15am
congratulations!!! I'm sure things will progress smoothly for you

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:04pm
I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:34pm
Yay! Congratulations!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
tabs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:35pm
Congratualtions to you here's to a healthy pregnancy.
Mum to
4 lovely girls and 2 loved angels
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 2:52pm
yay congrats to you and your partner

Rachel & Brianna
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:31pm
Congrats!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Delaneyhoes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delaneyhoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:00pm
wonderful news! Congratulations I hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 9:02am
Congratulations
8 weeks, That seems so long ago for me now but I still remember frecking out about the least little niggle, twinge etc. Everything will be just fine.
Are you going to find out if its a boy or girl?

mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2005 at 12:43pm
Congrats... I was i still am actually.. dam nervous every lil twinge or pain.. Good luck for a healthy pregnancy...
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 12:55pm
Probably will find out if we are having a girl or boy as it makes it easier to buy for and also I hate secrets

Edited by Carmel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 1:12pm
I cant wait to find out the sex, hopefully baby will be happy to show us tomorrow, ive got 4 friends all due in the next 5weeks that wanted to know the sex, but the baby didnt want to show hem, they say its been so difficult to buy clothes most are either boy or girl, and you dont want your baby in green or yellow every day, ive brought alot of blue stuff, bad me but its stuff you can mix with pink, little overalls would look ok with ipink top under them, im just hopeful for a boy but my instints say girl, as long as its healthy il be ok, but im hoping for a boy...
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 2:09pm
LOL, I wanted to find out with my last one as well but the little begger, crossed his legs then turned over so we didnt find out for sure, untill he was born. I had a feeling my last was going to be a boy and also had a feeling this one was a girl, both times I was right. So go with your feelings and not what other people say.
I also like to be prepared. Ive had everything we needed by the time I was 20 weeks pregnant.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 4:18pm
our babies room is ready to roll to, i knew id have probs with my preg but not this early on but i had our babys room ready by 18weeks weve gone way over board but im ok with that, people walk in and ask if is the babys room or are we starting our own baby shop lol theirs toys evevry where rocking horses shoes bottles clothes gosh every thing you could imagine, Calebs got heaps of stuff to hes been spoilt, but wat an i say they told me i wouldnt have kids so when i had him i wasover the moon and he struggled so much to be here even after he was born.. yip i admit i go a little over the top...
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2005 at 4:33pm
Good on you Judith...
I have bought nothing.....as my MIL thinks it is bad luck. My parents bought us a cot/mattress/linen...cloths.

My friends wanna throw me a baby shower...I will wait and see what we get...every thing else I will buy before baby is born. Hubby has a huge family and they will give us loads of things. And this will be the first grandchild for both Families. I however feel like I am so un-organised.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>