FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBuying ahead....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:50am
okay I am going shopping tonight so I will buy the good night ones....thanks Ana

Things are better with Hubby, tho we still need to sort out some stuff...over all is good. It feels so different when you are in your own place, doing your own thing!!

I am sure it is only going to get better for us.

Sponsored Links

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:52am
Yay!!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:17am
hey Ana...what kind of nursings pads are you using? and are you finding them any good?

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 2:20pm
Johnsons nursing pads r the best i found.treasures suk absorbancy wise
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 5:34pm
I bought some tommee tippee washable ones but they get full really fast, tried some pigeon ones today but I don't like them - they are too plasticky.
I do like the Johnsons ones though... I guess everyone is different!

lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2005 at 1:01pm
I really liked the pigeon ones, then they changed them.  I still found then good for absorbancy.
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 8:59am
I went and bought a pack of 24 J&J ones last night (Nursing Pads)....
I also bought some giggles newborn nappies.....ohhhhh it is starting to feel so real....not that it wasn't before.....but when hubby was putting things to be scaned he had this smile on his face.....I like that.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:11am
Yay Roksana! So exciting!! Funny to think tomorrow is my actual EDD, lol

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:13am
I know...and yet Josef is 1 week and 1 day old....wow!
That went by really fast!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 10:15am
Tell me about it unbelievably fast!!

I miss him not being in my tummy though, weird to think that I miss all the kicking! lol

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:31pm
lol I cant wait for mine to get out!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2005 at 8:42pm
Ana, it does feel weird aya! you wouldn't think it would but it does, you feel kinda empty-ish not having them in there... maybe that's why having more kiddies is so exciting.

argh, listed some of Ayja's clothes she's grown out of on trademe... and i can actually admit that i felt really sad knowing that i would never use them again, never be preggers again. it's horrible actually finalising the decision.. we've been saying it for ages "no more kids, only two" but actually putting that into practice feels sad.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 6:52pm
Janine - It is weird to miss the feeling, I never thought I would but it is so nice to be able to hold my little man and cuddle him We don't know how many kids we want 2 or 3 or more, lol, I could definitley have at least one more after my great birth experience. If it had been awful I might feel differently.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 10:33pm
yeah, i don't think mike's too happy with me ... bet he thinks i'm gonna change my mind and try and con him into another one. lol

i just keep telling myself that soon as, i'll be working in maternity or as a midwife and i'll get to help others through all that stuff, and get to hold little cute newbies... and actually GIVE THEM BACK when they cry.... lololol

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2005 at 12:00pm
True!! That will be nice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234