FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI feel terrible. really bad night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:53pm
Hey vanessa, all of my family are tyed up with their things so cant help much. Also money is always really tight so that slows things down.
Yep that builder did finally show up last friday(2nd). They did a really good job. Kitchen looks so different with a ceiling, almost looks like a real kitchen now.

Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:58pm
Gosh only last Friday......that is slack!

Oh well atleast that has been done....I sure hope you had more help so that you could relax, specially because you only have 6 weeks before bub arrives!

Well take care! Try and take some time out for your self!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:38pm
lol simple way to get rid of leg cramps at the time is to move your foot... ie point your toes then bring them back up to normal again as if you were standing and keep doing that while you massage the area... i used to get really bad ones in the middle of the night at the back of my calves... ouch...

have heard that it can be related to a lack of calcium?

so far the most painful thing i think i have experienced apart from actually having the baby is having symphysis joint dysfunction for like, the last month or so before having Ayja... now i know what it feels like when someone breaks their leg or something. never again do i want to go through that. not being able to roll, move, having to take 10 mins to slowly manouvre myself into a hands and knees position so i can crawl off the bed packward with a pillow between my legs.. and waiting for the huge click as the joint comes back together... argh, all the more reason for no more kiddies.

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:14pm
my mum used to get really bad cramps in her legs at night. she swears by eating a tablespoon of honey each morning. don't know if it works, but it worked for her. i figure anything worth a try....mmmmmmm honey!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 7:51am
especially Manuka honey but is so damn expensive!! Woolworths store brand on special was still $8.00+.u can pay as much as $15+ which is a bloody joke!!!!
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 9:06am
I am not really a honey person....dont know why???

I know honey is good for you ..but some thing about it I dont like! I am strange little person!

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 9:46am
I've never been a honey person. Especially since I found out more about honey production. A friend of mine, used to be, a bee keeper and worked in the bee factory so he told me all the finer details about it all, ever since, I've really hated the idea of eating honey.(no, I wont tell you about it, ignorance is bliss)

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 9:51am
Oh yeah, my midwife finally got back to me last night. She wants to hook me up to one of those fetal heart monitor thingys today, just to be safe.
I kind of feel silly, I dont want her, or anyone else thinking I'm a drama queen, but at least this way, I'll know everything is OK.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 10:07am
Sorry bonnie...I think the "Drama Queen" position has been filled....by me!!!! LOL!!

Honestly...I freak out about every thing....that day I had a milkshake from McDonalds (I never have them usually) and now I am worried that I am going to get listeria.....I havent rang my midwife but that is because I have a docs appt today! He he ha ha

Beat that!!!

On a more serious note, it is better safe than sorry I say. So when is your Midwife coming over?

Edited by Roksana

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 10:11am
LOL I'm glad the drama q role has been filled.
I have to go into town to see the midwife, so no work on the house today.

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 10:12am
Oh yeah, the appointments at 12.30

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 10:16am
Well, be sure to let us know how it went!

I am positive all is well!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 5:02pm
Hope all was well at your appointment Bonnie.

I have been so uncomfortable today - baby is really digging into my ribs and being active. Really painful in one spot under my ribs and in my back as well. Might sound odd but I think it popped a rib out a bit cos I just gave the painful spot a push and it clicked and not so sore now. Hmmm... that would explain the back pain as well! What a good physio I am - took me all day to work that one out! I really cant figure out where this baby is going to go in the next 6 weeks - I feel so huge already
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 5:16pm
Don't worry it will fit!!!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 7:50pm
lol
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 9:36am
I feel...no stike that...I am huge! I dont know how much I will grow in the next 7 weeks...and if I grow any more I dont know if I will shrink back.....he he ha ha....

I know how you feel Aimee...my bub is always finding new spots to hurt mummy! But thank God no backaches yet!!

Got a email from Bonnie...all went well with her appt, but they dont know what caused the baby to react like that? I am sure she will fill you guys in!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 4:42pm
Roksana - remember when you were worried about your tummy not growing, hehehehe

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 4:49pm
I know Ana....
Now I regret even mentioning it!...he he ha ha

Honestly If I grow any more I think I will burst! However my hubby thinks I am sooo cute...and not that big!!! What ever!

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 4:56pm
Thanks Roksana. I tryed to do an update this morning but the site was down, then I tryed again when I came back for lunch, still no joy. I've only just come back again and I'm so glad to finally get through. I really missed being able to catch up with you guys.
As Roksana said, all was well with bubs and they cant figure out what caused her to move so much. There isnt really any other test they can run untill she is born. The midwife did ask about the, like fits and asked if she was still having them, I realized then, she hadnt had any since that 2 and a half hour move. We're both stumped. I guess, its just wait and see. If anyone gets these type of movements, I'd appriciate it, if you'd reply, just so I know I'm not alone. Thanks everyone.

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 12:09am
Good luck Bonnie. I'm sure everything is fine. Ohh, not long to go now!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>