FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI feel terrible. really bad night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 8:33am
I have realised that I must be an addict! I havent been able to get on here since Thurs night and I kept checking to see if it was online again and was very frustrated when it wasnt!! My husband thought it was so funny!

Bonnie, hope that all is well. Im really looking forward to getting the baby out now! Still getting really bad rib and back pain - rang the midwife and she agrees that it is probably a rib that has been popped out by bubs and my insides squishing up there !
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 8:52am
LOL, I know how you feel. It really stuffed my whole day up, not being able to see how everyone was going. Still, at least the site doesnt go down very often and like everything, needs regular maintenance.

I'm also ready for baby to be out in some ways but then I think about the house not being ready and think, ummm, maybe a little longer.
My lower back has been alot better since I got my mattress cover back. Its a foam thingy that looks like egg cartons, and boy, what a difference its made. I've only been waking up twice in the night and feel so much better for it. Lets hope, I continue with the better sleep.

As for my house, well, I'm priming the walls today, finally. Its taken forever to get to this stage.
I'm also going to ring the plumber again today and tell him to just come and do the job and stop making excuses.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 9:25pm
Don't worry about the house not being ready etc. Josef surprised us by being 9 days early and we have been so busy since I only just got his mobile hung above the cot and some pictures hung up in his room tonight!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 3:50pm
I dont know how you do it Bonnie I need to get the walls in the babys room ready to be painted and I just cant be bothered! Finally got my act together today and washed all the nappies and clothes, and have packed my hospital bag. Was nice actually hanging out all these nappies and little tiny clothes
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 3:52pm
Beleive me if I had the choice, I wouldnt be doing it, but I know if I dont do it now, I'll never get it done

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 4:21pm
Good one Aimee...at least you got that done...I have nothing to wash. I bought nothing, as I said my hubby's family thinks its bad luck to buy before baby is born. My parents bought us the cot and yet it is sitting at their house.

I go to the baby room and it is sitting empty....arrrggg

I will have some things after this Sat (Baby shower)!!!

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 6:54pm
Hey Roksana, long time no hear.
You'll be so happy after your baby shower. Why cant you have the cot at your place?? Its not like you bought it so your not going against hubbys family.
Ummmm, as for the house, we sort of need the outside walls finished(as in, weatherboards on,doesnt have to be painted) and now, we have to have a shed in place ready for the solar panels to sit on. Problem is, we was going to use a neighbours shed and just drag it up next to the house but, we dont think its stable enough to drag, so we thought of hiring a crane but hubby doesnt want to move it up to the house untill the piles are down but now he tells me he cant do that either. ARGH, its all got to be done by the 23rd which is end of next week. He cant do it in the weekend because the plumber is coming this weekend and will need hubbys help. The solar guy cant come, any other time except the 23rd, as he has other jobs and after that he goes away on holiday for over a month. Ive been working on the inside while hubbys supposed to be doing the outside. OOOOHHHHH boy, too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2005 at 7:42pm
I couldn't do that I would go crazy nuts waiting to buy stuff til after babes born. I need everything ready months ahead. plus, there's no way you'll feel like going to buy it after bubba's here, at least not for the first few days etc.... i hope your hubbies family is going to go straight out and buy stuff FOR you.. (and that they have good taste too, lol)
will be neat to buy it all at once though... like a shopping spree.. aw, now i want to do that. lol

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 8:20am
Me either Janine! I like everything to be organised early. I went shopping with my mother on Tuesday and I think we now have everything that is essential so bubs can come any time now - Im ready!! You would not believe how many clothes this baby has - my sister has given me all her daughters baby clothes and as her twin boys outgrow theirs. Yesterday I did three big loads of baby clothes only - and that was mainly newborn and 0-3 months size! Hope its not too big so it fits them for a while!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 9:07am

I was telling hubby that I feel terrible that I have got nothing for the baby yet and I have 6 weeks to go....I was making a big fuss and he was feeling a bit guilty....I think if I keep it up he will crack and let me go and do some shopping for the baby.

Janine...I am too fussy when it comes to ...well every thing...so half the stuff people give me, I bet I wont like. Then it is a matter of either going and exchanging it or buying my own. Arrrgggg now I feel stressed out.

Gosh Bonnie...so much to do before the bub comes, I honestly dont know where you get the energy and/or patients? I would just give up!!!!

Wish me luck ladies...so that I can convince my (stubborn) hubby to get the cot set up and go on a shopping spree.....

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 10:36am
it's fun shopping with the baby though sa everyone wil come up and ask how old, how much, then start asking weird questions about if your breasfeeding and if you delivered "naturally". Course it can be hard to stop shopping because you see EVERYTHING and think, my child would look sooooo adorable in ALL of this.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 2:16pm
I thought I was all ready for Maya, I had the cot, the clothes, the nappies... but I ended up having to stop at the Warehouse on the way home from the hospital to get the things I'd forgotten like wash cloths (for me), a nappy stacker, a spray bottle for water (useful for cleaning tears postnatally)...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2005 at 2:23pm
Keep it up Roksana I have really enjoyed getting everything together and I too would definitely prefer to choose my own stuff.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123