FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI feel terrible. really bad night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I feel terrible. really bad night
    Posted: 06 September 2005 at 9:55am
Man I feel bad, last night I woke up with the stretching pain on one side of my belly, but it really hurt. Then I woke up again because of a cramp in my leg(which still hurts). I'm soooo tired. Now, bubs has been moving for over an hour and what ever shes hitting is sending shooting pains from my pelvic area up. She also must be sitting pretty low because I can feel punches, low down in my,, um,, where she will come out(sorry cant even think of the right names for things, tooo tired). I feel sick as well and her movements are quite painfull.
Sorry, but just had to have a moan. Any one else got/had this?

Sponsored Links

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 10:22am
yep! Sounds like she might have dropped. Does it kind of feel like electric shocks? Thats what it felt like with me anyway. But if you are at all worried you should phone your midwife, thats what she is there for.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 10:29am
Yeah sort of. Either like shocks or shes scatching my insides with her nails. Its now been 2 hours and she hasnt let up with the movements. The pain is really tiring me out. My whole pelvis is starting to really ache because of all the movements.
I've tryed walking around but its not helping.

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 11:06am
have you phoned your midwife. If she has been really active for 2 hours without a break she could be having a bit of distress for whatever reason, although unlikely. If i were you i would get myself checked just for peace of mind. The ache and the shock feeling sounds very familiar.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 11:08am
Yep, I had that shock thing too, lots! Call your midwife if you are worried though.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 3:53pm
yep, i remember the stretching pain. wasn't very nice at all.
also remember the electic shocks. they were just kinda funny tho.
hope the babe lets up soon and both of you get some sleep
mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 4:54pm
MM sounds like me and im omly 22wks but ive got all that.. Ive run out of room for baby and babys getting annoyed with being squashed I think, I can tremember the last time I was comfortable sigh...... i feel like my sides are going to split, and no mattter what I do or how I lie or sit im un comfortable and im already gettin greally short of breath... I never remembered it being this duanting with Caleb but mum informs me it was just like this, im sure if i had of remembered this I would have thouoght twice about doing it again... its amazing how your mind blocks alot tof the bad out so you just remember the good..
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 5:21pm
Mumstheword says ""im sure if i had of remembered this I would have thought twice about doing it again... its amazing how your mind blocks alot of the bad out so you just remember the good""

Its funny you should say that, I just watched a programme on pregnancy/birth on the discovery channel(I think that was the channel). It said, during labor, the mothers bodys send out a chemical that causes amnesia. If it didnt, how many babys do you think woman would have

As for me, I feel a bit better now. Bubs kicked up a storm for 2 and a half hours, then finally stopped for about an hour and a half. Now, shes making smaller movements which is a relief.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 9:43pm
I don't want to really really scare anyone here... AT ALL... but if you have a worry check it with your midwife... because when baby's in distress.. it will be crazy nuts moving and thrashing about, but just like all of us, after a while, it gives up and goes quiet.    it could be nothing could be just baby having a bit of a party in there, but it's best to get checked..
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:29am
Bonnie...I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible cramp pain on my leg muscle...I think I pulled it. Hubby massaged it this morning and I am wearing one of those muscle support thingie.....It help a bit with the pain.

My bub is active but not like the way your bub is...well atleast not yet! Gosh I hope she settles down and you dont go thru that again! But just like Janine, I think you should just get it checked (just in case)....

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:46am
I have left a message with my midwife this morning. Bubs movement is very light today, no big kicks, etc. Normally I wouldnt worry as I know that later in pregnancy there is not much room but it was all of a sudden she changed from really hard kicks etc, to really soft movements. Its probably nothing but, as everyone is saying, best to check.
I still didnt sleep very well last night, heaps of cramps, in my legs again. I think I got about 3 hours sleep last night

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:57am
Oh Bonnie....Just think 6 weeks to go!

Well my bub went from Kicks to just movements (large enough for people to see, as my tummy goes on a wave pattern). I was reading the bounty book and it says that it is normal. And because my bub has these movemnets at least 10 times a day I am happy.

As far as your leg cramp goes, get it massaged with some antiflame and get one of those muscle support things on....honestly it helps (I am wearing one now). Most GP'S have those and physio's. I wish you lived here I could have come over and give you some....My hubby has loads of them (he plays soccer).

Well let us know how you go!

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:14am
Thanks Roksana. I didnt think antiflame was safe during pregnancy. I will have a look next time I'm in town, possibly friday.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:17am
As far as I know Antiflame rub is okay.....Damn I could be wrong!! But I have used it before (once or twice) on my back ....And the bub is okay so far!!!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 11:21am
Good luck Bonnie! Sounds liek I got lucky coz I never had anything like that, but then Maya didn't engage till labour so that probably explains it.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:04pm
Thanks Maya. This would have to be the worse pregnancy, I've had so far. Not to sure if its age related, or all the stress of trying to get this house done
Still havent heard from my midwife.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:23pm
Bonnie...Keep in mind, you had loads to deal with this pregnancy...cant be easy!

Try zand put your foot up now (when ever you can)...

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:32pm
LoL, my midwife is always telling me to put my feet up and have an afternoon nap, if only I had the time.
Still I'm getting there with the jib stopping. One more top coat and both my bedroom and bubs room is ready for painting, whew. Then, only the kitchen and bathroom to go. At least, I'm alot faster than when I first started.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:40pm
Did that builder finally show up?

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 1:41pm
i know how you feel bonnie! we had a house relocated in april and by august (jacks due month) we still hadn't moved in!
i was in the hospital with jack and my hubby, family and friends were frantically finishing the house, moving stuff and cleaning the old place! lucky for me though eh.
it was hard yakka though, gibbing, painting etc with a huge belly.
*hugs*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>