FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGirls from Fertility Friend sign in here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 64656667>
Author
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2006 at 6:12pm

< language=> Wow wot wonderful new Stephanie!! Congrats

And what a georgous bunch of kids there are here.... and such cute personalities.

Well i must be having Stephs sickness as Im still as sick as a dog & vomiting. But instead of all day it sneaks up on me usually in the evening dang it all hence why im not round much as the sickness & tiredness is making me very anti-social to the point that i pretty much get home from work & go straight to bed. Have even got some sea bands which are kind of helping.

Next midwife appt is Sat so will get to hear the heartbeat or the first time... then hoping to be able to get a nuchal scan in before xmas.....

take care all & keep the georgous pics coming & am hoping this 2nd trimester energy thing kicks in soon Im so over early nights LOL

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Sponsored Links

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 1:50pm
Sylv, been there done that, I really sympathise, its not pleasant, but the energy will kick in soon and you'll be able to really enjoy your pregnancy. Enjoy hearing that wee beating heart for the first time too, that is so special. Take care.
Mel
Three beautiful boys.

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2006 at 6:35pm

Mel, go back a page, Sarah has some news!

CONGRATS AGAIN SARAH!!!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2006 at 2:04pm
Congratulations Sarah, thats awesome news!!! Sending easy pregnancy vibes to you over the next 7 months.

Good luck with your MW appointment Sylvia, how exciting getting to hear the bubs heartbeat for the first time. I hope you start feeling better really soon so you can enjoy this pregnancy.

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 8:10pm

Just for you Mel! Leo showing off his teeth & his new love, strawberries!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 8:28pm
Awww Char hes so handsome! hehehe love the grin with the teeth hehe
nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2006 at 11:15am
Too cute, Char! Oh and I already got the news, fabulous eh? Just like you, getting pregnant right before major intervention. And look at your wee man now!! Don't they grow up fast, can't believe Max is a month old already. He does the cutest wee smiles now. Hope you are organised for xmas, I don't think I really am but will just have to make do.
Great to hear from you Debbie, can we have some more pics of your gorgeous children too?

Mel
Three beautiful boys.

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2006 at 5:17pm
Hes a cutie Char, and certainly very proud of his new teeth.

I'm definitely not ready for christmas this year either Mel, but I'm sure the family will forgive me.

Here are some more pics at long last.

Jaz loves her books, so reads them to her toys.

Jaz going to her first fancy dress disco.

Steph is doing well, had the last MW appointment yesterday, hasn't put on much weight but has definitely had a growth spurt, shes now 59.5 cm long. She also slept for 5 hours straight last night which was brilliant!

Unfortunately I have a depressed hubby as he has lost his job. He's taking it pretty hard because he really went all out to make it work. Not the best timing but we will get through it all. On the positive side it will be nice to have him around home for awhile.

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 6:42pm
DEB u have GORGEOUS girls!!!!!!!!!!

Hows everyone doing? Xmas shopping done?
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 6:50pm

Lovely pics Debbie!!! lol at Jaz reading her books to her toys, soon she will be reading them to her little sister I'm sure!

Mel how are you and the boys doing??

YES I have done all my chrissie shopping Jess!! Except the groceries!

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:45am
I have done all mine to hehe YAY i finished it last week
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2006 at 8:23am

****BUMP!!!****

Happy 12 weeks Sarah!!

Hope you all had a fantastic xmas, my boys both got thoroughly spoiled and we had a lovely relaxing day at home with family which was soooo less stressful than last year driving all over the place!  Zayne got his ultra blast batman so he was happy and Leo enjoyed playing with all the paper!

My poor bubba has a cold so he is pretty miserable, we had a shocker of a night on weds with him up all night coughing but after 2 visits to the drs finally got him some cough medicine and he had a full nights sleep and is back there now snoring away happily. Zayne is LOVING being on holiday!

Hope you are all well, would love to hear some updates, Jess what did Miss E think of xmas?  And how are the bubbas doing?

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 7:52am
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone.

Sorry its a bit late, we have been pretty busy. Decided we weren't going away this year for a big holiday so went to visit friends to stay for a few nights. What a bloody disaster.

First day there, I swear we wouldn't have been there 10 mins, C was running round with their wee boy and tripped over hitting his head on a plant pot and had to go to acc and emerg for 15 stitches. Was such a mission getting him to cooperate for it. Poor wee guy. Then the second day, K got a vomitting bug and threw up all over there carpet and all over dh. Then the following day M woke up in the night coughing! So we came home yesterday to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Xmas was good though, the boys got spoiled of course and we had a lovely day in the sun. New Year was totally uneventful, put the kids to bed had a glass of coke (yippee) and was in bed myself by 11:00 didn't wake again till 6:00 when M woke for a feed. So I guess its 2007

Char, C is enjoying his holidays too, apart from the odd trip to hospital, he is having a great time. We plan to go back to visit the same friends next week when everyone is a bit healthier and when the weather is slightly better. Poor wee Leo, hope he is feeling better soon.

Sara, fantastic news on making it to 12 weeks, what a wonderful xmas pressie.

Hi Jess, sorry think I have completely bummed out in the biggest loser challenge, am aiming to start real seriously on Jan 15 when dh goes back to work. Have to get on to shifting this weight. Am hoping to do it on my own at home, and spend the money I would have spent on ww on buying new clothes. See how the motivation goes, maybe I will end up at ww anyway if I can't stick at it alone. Bloody breastfeeding is not doing its thing this time round. Haven't lost anything for the last two weeks, (could have something to do with all the choc and chips though!!!)

Debbie, hope you and your family had a fantastic xmas too. And hi to everyone else. Will try and post some pics soon.

Mel
Three beautiful boys.

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 7:59am
Christmas Day - My attempt at getting a family photo!! LOL
Three beautiful boys.

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 8:04am
C after his run in with the plant pot. Didn't slow him down much though!!!
Three beautiful boys.

Gracielou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracielou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2007 at 12:31pm
Great pics Mel. Sounds like you've had a eventfull few weeks, heres hoping the new year will be a bit quieter, lol. C looks pretty proud of his battle wounds.

I hope Leo is feeling better now Char, we've just got through colds which wasn't much fun.

Yay for 12 weeks Sarah! Hope everything is going well for you.

How did Miss Ella enjoy her first christmas Jess?

Out of time, Jaz has woken up so got to go.

SarahJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 5:15pm
Wow this was down on page 5 - what a shocker!!

Hope everyone is fine and enjoying the lovely NZ "summer" we seem to be having.
Its been so muggy here in Auckland I've had problems sleeping!

We had our 13 week scan last week and baby is looking good - flipping, rolling, hiccuping and sucking its fingers which was very cute. The scan lasted about 20 mins which was fantastic as we loved seeing our little miracle again.
Pics on our website: http://jacksonz.net
~Sarah~
Mum to precious Tara Geneve(7)
and Marcus James born 21/7/07

nzmumto3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzmumto3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:12am
bump
Here we go again on page 3!!!
How slack are we????

Sarah congrats on your scan, you must be thrilled and you are probably getting to that stage where you feel better and really start to enjoy being pregnant. I bet Tara is so excited. She will be at such a fantastic age to help out with bubs. Will you find out what you are having?

Hi to everyone else, its good that our wee thread keeps ticking over, if not an awful lot slower than it used to, but we are still hanging in there. Can you believe that we started this thread in Sept 05? And we chatted for a long time before that on Fertility Friend. Think it was way back in 04 sometime we started that!!!!

Hope everyone is surviving the holiday period, we have been flat out. I can't believe its only 3 wks till C goes back to school, the holidays have gone so fast. Ok gotta go K has just tipped a whole bottle of water out on my carpet.

Mel
Three beautiful boys.

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 12:56pm

Hey all!!

Yes Mel we are extremely slack lol!!

Am really enjoying the holidays here, am not at all looking forward to having to be up and organised in the mornings again!!

Mel loved the pic of your boys, Leo has the same t shirt!  I reckon Kane looks like the mischief maker with that cute little face!

How are you doing Sarah??  Hope you havent been going TOO overboard with the shopping!!

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the warmer weather!!

SarahJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 4:45pm
Lol Char I've only bought one thing so far!! Feel very superstitious about buying baby things this early on.
I have got some maternity clothes cheap in the JK sale and bought a belly belt off TM to extend my jeans and capris a bit further as I'm not big enough for maternity pants yet! Feeling movement now which is awesome.

Mel - we won't be finding out what we're having, we like surprises :D
Haven't the holidays gone fast? I'm loving the sleep-ins in the morning. I can't believe its three weeks and then Tara is a big year two girl! She will be a fantastic help with baby.

Hi to everyone else!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 64656667>