FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGirls from Fertility Friend sign in here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667
Author
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2007 at 8:06pm

great that our scan went well Sarah Wow you can feel movement already? Im Pretty much 18 weeks & still yet to feel movement. Mind you apprently theres a slight chance i may have a front lying placenta as the midwife has had trouble finding the heartbeat so if that is the case the the placents will be cushioning the kicks, i so ope not but we will find out at our 20 week scan which is on the 7th feb.

great pics of all the littlies they are such characters .

We didnt really do much for xmas & new years are saving ti all for this year (well xmas anyways)

hope you are all keeping well Im off to have a lavender bath which will hopefully put me to sleep would LOVE to have a full nights sleep.... *SIGH* < language=>

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Sponsored Links

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2007 at 9:12am

That is great self restraint Sarah!! I felt movement early on too with Leo, those litlle butterfly kicks soon turned into big elephant kicks lol!!  Did Ang mention to you that the boys and I are flying up (probably next weekend).  Would love to see you and Tara if you are around!

Hi Sylvia, and YAY for 18 weeks!!  Looking forward to hearing what you are having, I think you had your names already picked didnt you??  Hope your bath did the trick, I dont think the heat is helping anyone much with sleeping!

Jess hope you are having a FAB time in Aussie girl!!

Hi Mel!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

SarahJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2007 at 7:15pm
Sylvia its not unusual to feel second babies earlier - plus I know that my placenta is posterior so there isn't any cushioning! I'm loving the butterfly kicks and shimmys, have been feeling it since I was 14 weeks. It helps to recognise the feelings from last time! I'm sure you'll start feeling some bubbling soon. I started to feel Tara moving about 18 weeks but didn't even have a bump!
Good luck for your 20 week scan - I'll be scheduling mine for sometime in Feb I guess! I next see the midwife on the 7th of Feb.

Char - yes Ang did mention it but she didn't say when - next weekend? Cool - I work on Saturdays/Monday/Tuesday but will be around at other moments!
I'll pm you my phone number and mobile so you can text/call me.
~Sarah~
Mum to precious Tara Geneve(7)
and Marcus James born 21/7/07

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 656667