FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWoman dies a few hours after giving birth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2008 at 9:39pm
So sad and imagine the poor dad having to deal with that and a wee newborn. Its pretty scary too, since it really could happen to anyone.
Sponsored Links

Alisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 11:49pm
OMG my heart goes out to the wee girl who will never know her Mama and the husband !! That poor man, he was given the greatest gift but lost his wife/friend/soul mate. its sooooo sad..... I hate how the media need to get involved, leave the family to deal with it in their own way and be allowed to grieve in private !
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2008 at 3:17pm
Thats truly awful, her poor family , her poor husband.

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by AliaDawn AliaDawn wrote:

First thought - OMG that is so sad... nearly cried while reading it.

Second thought - I hope this doesn't encourage more people to have un-necessary optional c-sections... sometimes people will read a horror story like this, and forget that the alternative comes with risks too

i lost an extreme amount of blood during my c/s with charli...have since learned how bad it actually was and this is why DH doesn't want anymore kids. c/s aren't easy or safe so i hope it does't put people off either

how utterly heartbreaking for the family and little allix

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by RachandJack RachandJack wrote:

So sad and imagine the poor dad having to deal with that and a wee newborn. Its pretty scary too, since it really could happen to anyone.

very scary,my friends husband had to cope with the same thing when his wife (my friend) died 3 weeks after birth, due to a blood clot that was a result (somehow, i dont know all the ins and outs ) of her labour, she was only 23 and its scary it can happen to anyone,even people who are seemingly not at risk.

Have to ad though that despite her husband becoming a widower and single dad at 27, he is doing a fantatic job with their daughter, whos now 8 months and crawling :-), she is very special to the family , just as im sure baby Allix will be, im sure her mum will live on in her,and her mum may have only known her a brief while but i bet she loved her daughter long before that, and besides,no matter how brief, love lasts forever
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 12:49pm
that is very sad:( I'm glad i didnt read that before my birth...:( having to have emergency c-section and having bubs have Apgar of 3...(then 10) and having been in hospital for PE.:(!!!!! scary. I must admit i thought c-section easy option..boy was i proved VERY wrong:(
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2008 at 9:22pm
it would have been a horrible thing to read before giving birth Kawww! i agree!

I have to say , when i did hear about it, i was worried that it might be someone on here
alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 12:33pm
popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 10:09pm
that was dreadful, so sad for everyone especially the little bubba, makes you appreciate all we have
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12