FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour Thoughts Please....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:01pm
wow what a gorgeous photo.

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
Sponsored Links

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 4:14pm
I totally prefer it uncropped... like if you were going to display it in your house or something. But I think it looks better cropped, for a website, probably. I do love the photo though, it's amazing

Wish my boobies looked that good
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 7:05pm
I agree with little bug, for you personally uncropped is great but I like it cropped for advertising.
Gorgeous picture.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 7:30pm
I prefer it cropped
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:06pm
Its a beautiful photo either way but would prob go with cropped for the advertisement.
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 8:13pm
I like it either way - it's a gorgeous photo

Danash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 10:07pm

Tis a beautiful photo uncropped but, agree with the cropped for advertising. 

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 11:21pm
leave it uncropped - nothing wrong with a bit of side boobie

I think it is a very beautiful/natural photo capturing a precious moment between mother & child. And even though I haven't BF'd since she was 6 weeks old I don't find it "interesting" (in a bad way) at all
Snickerdoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snickerdoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:04am
I love it both ways!
I wouldn't be offended if I saw side boobage in the advertising, but I know a few people that probably would (all of whom have never had kids), so perhaps cropped for advertising, but pull it out more at the left so you can still see your arm cradling your gorgeous wee Lochie. I think that's what makes it all the more beautiful

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 7:55am

Originally posted by MamaPickle MamaPickle wrote:

... pull it out more at the left so you can still see your arm cradling your gorgeous wee Lochie. I think that's what makes it all the more beautiful

I agree, I still prefer it uncropped but if you are going to crop it only crop the bottom so we can still see your arm, the mothers embrace is so precious and part of what makes the picture so beautiful and I think it's something we can all relate to whether our babies are BF or FF.

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:09am
Just to add, I think it should only be cropped on the bottom too... I love the arm out the side cradling your baby, it's lovely
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:20am
I like it uncropped. It's a nice pic. Go for it!

agms_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agms_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 12:46pm
thanks everyone, you have given me the confidence to use this picture! so cool that i can use it in my own marketing campaigns.

you are right about including the arm, beause the embrace is the improtant part of the photo.

what the photo doesnt show is the poop and wee that was all over my jeans, and the milk that ended up spraying every where else!!

this was just a home photo taken by my husband. we hung a black towel over a door to get a clear background.    he was quickly taking snaps at all different angles, got about 20 that were rubbish. but this one worked!

so i really do encourage everyone to take some great photos of your own!
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 6:18pm

Its a great photo, good on you for using it in your advertising, I hope this time round we manage to get some photos half as nice as this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12