FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChristina Aguilera - naked sundays

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The_Stuarts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 2:33pm
ROFL that's so funny!!

My nephew went round telling everyone that would listen that his uncle (my DH) sleeps naked until DH drummed into him that topless and naked are different things.

Edited by The_Stuarts
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 2:33pm
ROFL that's so funny!!

My nephew went round telling everyone that would listen that his uncle (my DH) sleeps naked until DH drummed into him that topless and naked are different things.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Stuarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 2:35pm
OK. Not sure how I did that but can someone tell me how to delete one of my identical posts?
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 2:43pm
Wow I wish I could be that relaxed! I don't even walk around in my undies when home alone! I just don't feel comfe in my own skin I guess. No body confidence here I'm afraid...

Go Christina for being so relaxed!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 3:08pm
I am loving being at home alone at the moment, I am usually getting around in a bra and shorts... and rushing to get something/anything on when someone arrives in the driveway... I will go up and get the mail, walk around our property like that too - we are in the country, with no visible neighbours!
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:17pm
I'm a shocker for walking around naked. Ben is the same as your partner Alia and Mike, will only be topless if all the curtains are shut and won't swim in public.

Good on Christina but I think I'd want to keep a bra on for those first few months. I heard on the radio (so more than likely untrue) that she heard having a VB ruins down there so she had a CS to keep down there good
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 9:32pm
So in other words she's to posh to push wouldn't surprise I don't actually know how many of the stars would actually do it the natural way.

I'm a shocker to for walking around naked also.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12