FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHonestly, what are the chances?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 858687
Author
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:17pm
im hoping for a "blue #2" lol....but i like having a girl so probably wouldnt mind as i can see my possibly having more than 2

CHEM 6/12+
Sponsored Links

Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:26pm
Yeah I am the same Nic, I thought that because the age gap is so small it would be nice to have 2 girls but its kind of nice knowing you have one of each and can stop at 2 if you want.........

If i do have a 3rd i am going to make sure there is a bigger age gap between 2 and 3 though
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 5:41pm
haha for sure birdie!! i think well stretch them out a bit too but i said that about 1 and 2 lol and iv already bought it forward a year! lmao

CHEM 6/12+
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:36am
Me too.. will have a bigger gap between number 2 and 3, want to get my nursing degree underway first

+1 May 09 Angel
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:41am
How awesome emmi! You would make such a good nurse I reckon...

AFM line getting stronger today and dh is still freaking out... Oh dear... I think perhaps we ll just not talk about it for a while... I'll just come vent/rave to you lovely ladies;)
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
MrsJMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsJMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:22am
I love stalking this thread and living vicariously through you all - still 8 or 9 months until we start trying for number two....

I wonder who will be the next person to have a whoopsie...???
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:33am
Haha thanks SB Its just the needles/IV lines that I dont want to do, but hoping I will get over that!
Yay for the line getting darker, but boo for DH, might be a good idea for him to have a bit of time out to think abnout it, has he told a friend so that they can 'man' it out?

+1 May 09 Angel
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:10am
Yip he s in a time out alright! But he seems generally happier so I won't push it... Meanwhile I'm getting bloods done today and booked my mw from ds so it's starting tofeel more real now:)

Don't worry about the needles etc my nurse friend couldn't stand the sight or smell of blood and now she s a surgical theatre nurse!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:00am
Emms I used to work in the operating theatres and its not so bad in a controlled environment, its actually really interesting. And I used to be a real wuss around blood. With IV lines etc I am sure you will be concentrating so much on getting the vein you won't even be thinking about the 'grossness' of it!!!

SB I hope your DH will come around soon, but I agree maybe just don't mention it for a while!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 858687