FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedim in here now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 8:06am
hey guys, you are all so great, your support has been fantastic and really appreciated, I wont go into details over what happened yesterday (if you really want to know pm me), but all i can say is that im glad its over and im feeling a whole lot better.

Has been an extremely emotional few days but we are getting here, cant wait to go see my baby havent seen her for 2 nights and i really miss her

Sponsored Links

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 9:30am
More hugs for you Kaz
Loads more love heading the Wellywood/ Hutthood Valley way; just for you

Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 10:53pm
Hope your weekend is going well & you are having a nice time with Kent & Rhiannon. Take care & keep well xoxo
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 7:32pm
awwww so sorry to hear you news Kaz, big hugs to you hope you are feeling ok and have had a nice weekend with your family.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123