FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedomens..?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: omens..?
    Posted: 12 September 2007 at 9:07am
argh, i dunno if i beleive in them. but am not happy right now.

On the day we had our scan and found out baby's heart had stopped beating, we came home to find 1 lone white lilly had flowered in our garden, standing all by itself, no other plants by it, all other lillies in the garden were far across the section from where this one sprouted, and they had all had flowered and died a long long time before that.

We have since moved, to a house with no gardens, we have 1 small bush about waist height in the corner of our section outside the main living area/ranch slider.

Imagine my surprise when a few days ago i open the curtains to find that 1 lone white lilly, exactly the same as the other one, had popped up in the middle of the bush.. i didn't even know there was a lilly plant there. There are no other heads on it, just this one dam lilly.

It sucks cos everytime i look out the window it's there and reminds me (and you can't escape looking out there from most places in our lounge/dining area).

Part of me wants to go out there and cut it down, but i just can't bring myself to do it.

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 9:11am
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 1:09pm
whoa that is strange janine.....i definately wouldn't be cutting it down
when was baby sage due?

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 1:10pm
i'm sorry i hope that last question doesn't upset you! i didn't even think...

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 1:19pm
November 21st
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 2:27pm
I think its a good omen that baby sage is with you at your new house. Take comfort that baby is still part of your family and letting you know he/she is still there.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 2:37pm
I don't think it is a bad omen either, but I can understand how it could be a bit upsetting *big hugs* Janine! Which reminds me I need to go out and buy a plant to put in the garden for Ruby...
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 2:52pm
Jax, I didnt realise you had had a m/c, sorry to hear that.
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 9:58pm
Was just about to write the same thing - Love and hugs to you Jax!!

Does seem strange Janine, I can understand how weird that must be but also lovely in a way

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 10:14pm
Thanks guys, sorry to thread-jack though!

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 10:47pm
jax didnt realise either

mumtoparis - I think its a nice thing (although can understand you not wanting to be reminded) Makes me think your baby really wanted to be there but for whatever reason it was not the right time for him/her to join your family. so alittle thing for him/her to still be with your family... very nice vibes
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
 Post Reply Post Reply