FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI’m heading back to the dr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 9:24pm
Big hugs Becks, glad to hear you feel like you've turned a corner, and you must be so proud of yourself for how well you did last week, being a single mum is damn hard and you did a great job!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:07am

I'm headig back again today. Something just doesn't feel right and me seeing every single hour on the clock over the past 2 nights hasn't helped. I'm hoping I can go back on the iron jabs as they were doing such a wonderful job. I need to get sorted by the end of this year or else next year is going to be a big mission.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 11:21am

Holy cow that's a lot of sleep-deprivation!  Can they prescribe something with the ever so lovely side-effect of knocking you out in the evenings?  That sounds rough for you, Becks. 

Andie
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 2:17pm

Yep my lovely dr gave me some wonderful stuff. He is wonderful. We had a good chat about trying to get me better before DH goes away but realisticly(sp?) it probably won't happen so we are doing the best we can. the only down side to the new drugs I have been given is that I can't drink , I was so looking forward to drinking my expensive bottle of wine for my birthday - can't do that now. And I may have to increase my dosage the next time I see him.

We had a good talk about my weight loss and why it may not be going the best at the moment (i'm only losing a few 100 grams a week). My body is shutting down and going into survival mode (for some unknown reason) and is wanting to store extra fat on me (just wonderful). So the next time I see him and I am still having issues with my weight then I may take something to help. I'm thinking that if I lose some weight then my other problems may go away (wishful thinking).

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12