FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCoffee Groups in Central Ak area??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252627
Author
Westy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Westy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 2:20pm

Neeks maybe thats why they keep making plans then dropping them?? making u think its this when really its that etc..then they change it to something else....get what i mean?? sorry just taking a wild random guess there...Its my mums bday on saturday - 22nd

Sponsored Links

Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 2:47pm
yea probably, maybe i should continue making my own plans!!!
It's my stepsons mates birthday on Saturday too Ferny.. they're off to Waiwera for the day, so that should be nice for them.. especially if the weather holds out!! I'm kinda glad the kids have a few days off (Friday - Tuesday)..gives us time to do things together over a few days rather than in a short lived 2 days.
Westy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Westy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 7:14pm

waiwera...id luv to to go there sometime!! havent been there since i was last working at maccas westgate....

manz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 5:43pm
I'm out for Tuesday too, got Plunket, going to them this time!
Westy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Westy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2008 at 9:07pm

OH OH...That makes 2 of us...IM out for it aswell...We've got plunket at 1pm....

Manz Naomi and Mikayla have got lots in common than we relise....

Big Ballz up tonight with Naomi being a grumble bum . We went to a bbq on glengarry rd...(friend of a freinds) Lotsa babies there too...One even a month older than Naomi...Anyhows she was ok for part of it but kept fighting and fighting to stay awake so she over tired herself and cried and cried and cried ...We kinda enjoyed it but not as much as we woulda liked too...I had packed everything. nappies, change of clothes, pamol, bonjela nappy wipes her milkes...Girl Guides Law "Be prepared"....We used both the Pamol and Bonjela..She had a sleep for about 20-30mins at the bbq....Shes had very little sleep today unfortunatly Poor Girl ....I made a big mistake today/this morning. i went in to help my partner finish his work this morning, we took naomi in..So then after i had finished naomi and i came home, grabbed my mums bday present, got naomi changed, and took my mums present over to her (her bday 2morro). Then cam back home just after 2pm...Then we left for the bbq around 3.3pm,,,but before that we gave her a bath etc....

talk about being a bad mother - its partly my fault shes hardly had any sleep

on a better note - she likes being rocked/swung gently back n forth in her blue carrier sleeping bag....it helps get her to sleep...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252627