FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay Jack but what next??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay Jack but what next??
    Posted: 11 January 2008 at 9:55pm
Well it must be the season for TT because Jack has been really interested in going poos in the potty and have had a few sits but no poos. Then yesterday he came and showed Ben a poo he had done on the floor and then did the rest in the potty. Today I was sitting otuside and he brung the potty over and he had done poos in the potty all by himself yay

But what next?? he hasn't done wees in there yet so should we just keep going the way we are and let him choose when he goes?? Or does he sound ready to get rid of nappies and keep reminding him during the day to do wees?? I don't want to push him but then I don't want to miss the boat and have him in nappies way longer than necessary
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 10:08pm

That is awesome, Well done JACK

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2008 at 10:19pm

I would go along with him at the moment. Maybe ask him every hour or so if he want to go wees on the potty and see how he goes for a few days. If he does that then I would try undies.

But Yay Jack

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 7:41am
Yay Jack that is great, we are thinking of starting the TT business with Sienna soon!
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 9:30pm
Jack started taking him nappy off a fews ago but I think it was more as entertainment than for any toilet reason.

He has actually not had a nappy on at all when he has done it, he spends most of the day outside with no nappy on anyway. We have learnt today that if he has a nappy on he will just go in it and then come and tell us.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2008 at 9:41pm
I;d just put him in undies and ask him once an hour, before you go out, that kinda thing. expect accidents - get Jack to help clean them up and just explain that "we do that in the toilet now". Sometimes you can get fancy undies and explain that "bob doesn't like to get wet"
 Post Reply Post Reply