FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedticker and angel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ticker and angel
    Posted: 25 February 2008 at 1:03pm
hmmm...I'm more thinking out loud really...since the due date of my first baby (24th august) I've dealt with it pretty well...sad but ok and don't think all the time what if...just sometimes... but Ethan sure helps with that..anyway just can't bring myself to take my angel baby outta my ticker.. mostly on the other site as you have more characters but i found one that fits here) ....

I know everyone deals with it differently so maybe that's just my way of remembering her..hmm anyway there doesn't seem to be a point to my post:) guess i was kinda asking myself if it's weird that i put the angel ticker in (always look at my posts on here and wanted to put something in as everytime i post on the other site i feel like it makes my ticker complete having it in there)) even though I'm 'over' the hardest part of the mc.... hmmm..
Mum to two amazing boys!
Sponsored Links

emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 2:34pm
I don't think its weird in the slightest, its your way of remebering and no new baby 'replaces' one that was lost but as you say it makes life easier.

I don't have a tikcer for my angel as to be honest it would make me too sad to see it every day although 'she' will always be remembered

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 3:24pm
yeah i say she but i dont know for sure...just I've always thought she was the opposite to this baby....i hope one day i will be able to take it off:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2008 at 8:17pm
i dont think its weird but Im not sure if it will help you move on because as emma mentioned its a constant reminder. I know for me I couldnt have one for my babies because i would feel to sad but hey do whatever brings you comfort.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2008 at 9:14am
yeah thats a good point..never thought of it like that..i guess i figured if i didnt have it maybe it would be like she wasnt as important as Ethan.. but it's a different importance..
Mum to two amazing boys!
 Post Reply Post Reply