FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAlready use Ecobots...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Already use Ecobots...
    Posted: 22 August 2008 at 4:09pm
...prefolds and covers system. Mostly use them only during the day when at home. Use disposables when out and about (the Ecobots are too fiddly to put together) and for DD's night nappy (or when DD has managed to soil all her covers in a couple of days and they're in the wash!). But I want to look at snap-n-gos or AIO to use instead of disposables - figure they might be good and easier to use (rather than the Ecobots) when out and about. Any suggestions for the best ones to look into??

Missed MC July 2011
Sponsored Links

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 4:20pm
HI
There are a lot of choices out there lol!

Some of the ones people seem to rate highly are:

*Itti Bitti D'Lish
*bumGenius
*Fuzzi Bunz
*HoneyChild
*Monkey Doodlez

They are all pocket nappies except the monkey doodlez & Itti bitti's - these are AIO. The itti bitti nappies are very trim so are great to reducing bulk on a small baby - they come either in a snap in version (the inserts snap to the inside cover or a sewn in version which has the absorbency sewn in.

Good Luck
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 8:57pm
I've always used pockets as they're just as easy to put on as a sposie (and I'm lazy and can't be faffed folding etc LOL)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 9:16pm
bitti dlish sewn ins are my favourite. I don't have to fluff around touching gross wet inserts or hunting down inserts before stuffing or to snap on. They are soooo cute as well.
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 9:25am
Thanks for your suggestions. I've had a look at some of the brands and quite like the look of the Ecobubs pockets and the itti bitti dlish AIOs. Thinking I might go with the Ecobubs because they are made in NZ, although might also treat ourselves to a couple of itti bittis for the hell of it because they are just so darn cute!!

Missed MC July 2011
MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 1:29pm
I have a couple ecobubs and they are great a really nice fitting nappy but I would have to say my bitti d'lish AIO's are my fave
Morgan, Libby

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 2:11pm
The Ecobubs are lovely, great for nights and heavy wetters too bitti d'Lish are gorgeous though!
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 10:14pm
Thanks again for your suggestions. We got a couple of Ecobubs to try and really happy with them.

Also got an itti bitti d'lish in Rockmelon and Emily thought it was just fab! Posting a pic - hope this works!!

Edited by TrudandEm

Missed MC July 2011
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 10:19pm
Nope, that didn't work.
Can anyone help shed any light on posting pics in here.
Thanks.

Missed MC July 2011
Alianasmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alianasmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 1:53pm
I reckon! i have no idea how to post photos...
tickers" /></a>
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 2:34pm
If you go to a site e.g. Photobucket, upload your pic (you may need to resize it if you dont want it to be huge) then it will give you some codes for sites, when replying on Ohbaby click the button that has a pic of a tree on it just below the colour options. Then copy the URL from Photobucket and paste it in there and click ok.
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:31pm
Thanks Dagster. Trying that now.

Missed MC July 2011
kiwimonkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwimonkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 2:30pm
awww what a cutie. and doesn't she look sooo happy in her itti !

They are def my fave nappy, and the sewn in even lasted as an emergency night nappy for dd last night with the bamboo booster (dh didn't pack dd's night nappy and we were out for dinner) !!
Did you get the snap-in or sewn-in?
Trudie
Mum to Max (18 May 05) and Ava (9 April 08)

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 8:47pm
Glad to see the pic worked, she looks so cute in her yellow itti.
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by kiwimonkeys kiwimonkeys wrote:

Did you get the snap-in or sewn-in?

Got the sewn-in with bamboo booster. Found it to be really good at holding the moisture. Yet to find out how it handles a big mess though. Haven't tried the snap-in version.

I see we have the same name - even spelt the same!

Missed MC July 2011
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 11:28am
My snap-in got more absorbent after every wash. By the time it has been washed half a dozen times it will easily last 4hrs

Alianasmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alianasmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 1:08pm
ive just bought a sewn in so i can compare them. Good excuse to buy more
tickers" /></a>
 Post Reply Post Reply