FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTauranga/Mount/ Papamoa Mummies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
jacjac View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacjac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 9:59pm
Hi Lisette, my friend takes her girls to mainly music at the mount. I think it's on Dee St?? I have heard it's really good!

I'm wanting to take DD but it's on when she has her morning sleep
Sponsored Links

bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:22am
Thanks for that jacjac, we have started going to the one in welcome bay - apparently most of the others in town have a waiting list!!!! It's on when it's DS morning nap too but he seems to be able to cope with being up for a little bit longer now, which is good!

spicyapple664 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicyapple664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2010 at 2:13pm
hey how is everybody going?
ive just finished my course for the year so am looking for things to do with my girlies as ive lost contact with the people i used to do stuff with while i wasnt studying!
Stephi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2010 at 3:37pm
Im a Tauranga mummy (well mummy to be).

Would love to meet other mummies from here!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910