FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe OB newborn/small hire kit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:19pm
Can I get it from the 12th September (hopefully baby will be here, or not far off) until the 3rd October? That should be 3 weeks I think

Sponsored Links

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:26pm
Cool, that sounds perfect, so I'll have it after that for 3 weeks
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:28pm
I wont be needing this in July anymore.

We have decided to just buy a few nappies and use what we have
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:46pm
Thanks for sorting it all out between yourselves ladies! Will be busy at the end of the year I will update the front page of this thread on the weekend - haven't been on in a few days...

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2011 at 12:31pm
Sorry we have actually decided to just use sposies for the first few weeks so I wont need the kit anymore

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:00pm
I've decided not to worry about the hire kit either, I'm just going to stick with using the itti bittis we've got and use disposibles till s/he fits them.

So bex88 it's all yours!!!
ieat_MMs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ieat_MMs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2011 at 2:38pm
HI,

Where do I find out about hiring nappy kits please?

Thank you
Renee

bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:08pm
Ok so looks like I'll get it in Sept (from the 10th I think)probably for a month or so, depending on when the next person wants it!!!

Yay Exciting!!!
spans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:15pm
Hi, I'm new to MCN and this seems like a great option to try them out. Can I please book this for mid June?
MM2010 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MM2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2011 at 1:40pm
Hi, I'm also new to MCN & was given this link by another OB forum member. Is there a spot available in May/June? Thanks
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2011 at 6:42pm
OK! Since Becks and I aren't spending much time on OB these days, we've started a group page on Facebook to coordinate it (we chose a group rather than a page, as with a group we can use Facebook's docs features to keep track of things).

We're still in the process of setting up the bookings system and the albums with the nappy details, but go and check it out here:
OB hire kit on Facebook

It's an open group, so you can see the details without having to join it. If your pregnancy isn't yet public knowledge please feel free to send a private message to either group admin and we will add you to the booking doc anonymously.

Since on FB you can't remain anonymous I believe there is no longer a need for the kit to be restricted to senior OB members

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567