FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTummy & thigh toning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RoSee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoSee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tummy & thigh toning
    Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:18am
What's the most effective way to do this? I know absolutely NOTHING about any sort of exercise (haha )... I don't really want to have to set foot in a gym (pricey) but are there any exercises I can do at home or is something like pilates effective?

TIA!!

September '11
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:20am
this is a bit of advertising, but I just bought a fitness guide from feminine fitness. It seems awesome. i say seems cause I got it on monday and then threw up (non related). it has all the exercises i need, the repetitions, easy to follow and cheap as.
LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:12pm
Pilates would be a good one. theres lots of different exercises you can do for those areas without spending a cent. I would recommend a google search and pick the ones you like.

Lunges, squats etc, I also put the fitball between my legs and squeeze as im doing sit ups to do inner thigh toning etc.....
 Post Reply Post Reply