FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhats for dinner tonight?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:21pm
yum moocow i wana join you for dinner

Im having chicken drumsticks using one of those tender roast packs will prolly roast up a few vege to go with it and do a caulliflower cheese
Sponsored Links

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:38pm
Good thread. I often decided in the afternoon what were having too.

Nothing exciting for us tonight - homemake vege soup and garlic bread.
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
angel4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:16pm
We are having meatloaf and mashed potato with steamed veges and gravy. A bit boring but i love it on a cold day.
RedHeadDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 3:57pm
WRX I put the recipe up. It's not much of a recipe cos its such a easily altered recipe lol but go have a look! It's so so yummy! It's great and I'm dying for tea time now!!!
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 9:51am
mum makes it all the time but i never got round to getting her recipe so im so stealing yours!

tonight silverside in slowcooker with mashed spud some vege and mustard sauce
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by angel4 angel4 wrote:

We are having meatloaf and mashed potato with steamed veges and gravy. A bit boring but i love it on a cold day.

Yum

No idea what we're having yet but I feel like Chicken Fettucini but we probably eat that too much!
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 10:57am
Very uninspired tonight... pork chops as we have half a pig in the freezer! With broccoli and silverbeet and either wedges or baked potatoes if DH remembers to bring home potatoes.
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:02pm
I am experimenting and have chicken mince, which I am going to add cheese, onion and some narcho packet mix to, then put it on puff pastry and roll it up like scrolls.
My beautiful big girl Sienna 15.04.06

Double the trouble double the fun Noah & Lola 10/11/07
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:25pm

Bit of a dilemma really as I didn't take any meat out of the freezer last night. Might have to see if Dh will make dinner - which envolves him getting his wallet out and paying for takeaways.

That's sounds yummie floss have to let us know how well it goes.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:32pm
It's my turn to cook tonight, so we're having Chicken Schnitzel and roast veges.... BUT secretly I'm hoping the outlaws will summons us and they'll buy us dinner.. and DH can cook it tomorrow night
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

SpecialK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:04pm
Prawn fried rice with heaps of veggies tonight.

I am trying to be more organised and plan our meals - last night cooked double the rice to have some tonight. Also baked a cake and made yogurt to have for dessert for a few nights. Feeling very domestic goddess-like
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 4:11pm

Last night was spag bol, tonight cos I am looking after my friends son the boys are having sausages and chips and we are having steak, eggs and chips.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12