FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAgain :-(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Nightingale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:50pm
Oh honey . . . I haven't been posting on these boards since our failed IVF cycle as I didn't have much to contribute as we are back to waiting I am so sorry to read of your m/c babe It's just not fair. I hope you and DH are finding comfort in each other and all the best for your FET in a month or so ((((BIG HUG))))
ME:30 DH: 30
DS#1: Cohen (27.6.2011)
DS#2: Due 13th December 2012
Sponsored Links

minxynzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minxynzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:11pm
Appy, you have been nothing but a positive lght here for me, always supportive and encouraging and always there to help me along. Likeeveryone else here, I wish so much that I could change this or ease your pain in some way.
We'e here for you in any way we can be. Take care my luv, you WILL be a mother, I can feel it.
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:15pm
Jax..I said it in the other thread, but huge massive for you - this was supposed to be your time. I will be thinking of you, and wish you all the luck in the world.
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:44pm
I'm so so sorry Appy , no words exist for how unfair this is. You and your DH are in my thoughts.
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:46am
Oh, I'm so, so sorry. It just isn't fair, and I wish I had words to say how much I wish this hadn't happened to you.

jem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 3:21pm
Oh Appy I am so so sorry for your loss. Life can be soo unfair at times. Big to you and your Dh.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:11am
Oh hun I am so sorry, I cant believe this has happened. Hugs to you both!

tischler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tischler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:05pm
Appy, I'm obviously really slow at catching up, the girls on the IVF chat thread led me here ...

and more of them. Such sad news for you both to be dealing with. TTC can be so cruel, and our reduced chances with IVF just seem to make it more so.

I hope you are taking lots of time to grieve before you continue on with the journey. To have a frozen emby is bittersweet - make sure you do a FET when you feel ready emotionally and physically.

Thinking of you xx
5 IVF/ICSI Cycles - 10 embryo's, 8 transfers, all BFN's.
Our journey to parenthood is over, and we join the unfortunate many for whom IVF does not work.
Blondes_Away View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondes_Away Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 5:15am
Appy,

Was so sorry to read of your loss It's just not fair. Sending you lots of strength.
DS1 January 2011
August 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12