FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLets get debating :insert evil grin here:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920
Author
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 10:41am
I have told DH that our boys will have it drummed into them that NO babies before 28yr, ha ha....& that is after DH having one at 20 which ruined yrs & ended up paying a sh*t load of support with no return
Sponsored Links

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 11:05am
im still worried about telling mum when im UTD- im 21 and will be engaged by the end of the year (found the ring yesterday!!!!!!)

i think that teenages should have their own room and if they cant at least be sharing with the same sex. when they are young it doesnt really matter
clover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 11:54am
Yay __H__ exciting!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 12:54pm
H congrats sooo exciting
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 1:19pm
thanks, we have been talking about getting engaged for a while it was just a matter of finding the right ring. now i have to wait to the end of the month for DP to get it but im soooooo excited!
tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 5:36pm
That's one thing that bothered me when I got preg at 18, had ds at 19, married a month before I turned 21, is that people implied I was promiscuous. I can count on one hand the people I've slept with. Which is apparently far less than the national average! A woman asked me in ob's office when I was preg with #3 if it was my first, I said no it's my 3rd, her next question was did they all have the same father. I was stunned & just said "yes my husband", I should have told her to f+off!
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by __H__ __H__ wrote:

thanks, we have been talking about getting engaged for a while it was just a matter of finding the right ring. now i have to wait to the end of the month for DP to get it but im soooooo excited!

YAH!!! Now you need to send your DP down to my house to talk my DP into getting me a ring hahaha

But yah thats great news
kiwi2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by tictacjunkie tictacjunkie wrote:

That's one thing that bothered me when I got preg at 18, had ds at 19, married a month before I turned 21, is that people implied I was promiscuous. I can count on one hand the people I've slept with. Which is apparently far less than the national average! A woman asked me in ob's office when I was preg with #3 if it was my first, I said no it's my 3rd, her next question was did they all have the same father. I was stunned & just said "yes my husband", I should have told her to f+off!

OMG I am not a violent person but I don't think I could have controlled myself. What a nerve.
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 9:53pm
some people are just rude !
a woman at C's school commented, on seeing Ty and C together "oh...they have such different colouring "
"yes" I said "different fathers "
"oh, im sorry "
"why? they were both good " *leery wink to her shocked face and I walked off *

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 7:46am
Haha Kelly you always know what to say to people!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 7:58am
LMAO Kelly, I would've paid to be there!!

flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 8:11am
When I had a scan with DS, the sonographer asked DH & I about the age gap between our kids. We told her, and she replied with 'Oh well, accidents happen'. I told her our first child was planned and wanted, just five years early, and the second was very much planned and a few months late according to our ideals. She just ignored me and carried on.

I've had people ask if our wedding was shotgun because of DD. She's 2 this year...I've been married nearly 4 years.....

idiots.
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
DzinerGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DzinerGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 10:06am

im still worried about telling mum when im UTD-

Haha I was 26 and married and I was still nervous about telling my parents I was preggie LOL
RedHeadDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:56pm
LOL Flake if your wedding was shotgun, then ours most definately must have been
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:33am
Originally posted by DzinerGirl DzinerGirl wrote:

im still worried about telling mum when im UTD-

Haha I was 26 and married and I was still nervous about telling my parents I was preggie LOL

Lol, I left it up to my parents to tell the extended family and my sister described it as "dad got this awkward *my daughter's been having sex* expression" when he told them
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181920