FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWW ProPoints - new WW points plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:15pm
I just brought the $50 pack it has the calculator, tracking book, eating out guide and the shopping guide. Jazzy you will be fine, good luck and let us know how you get on

Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:21pm
I was looking at the $150 pack, its a lot of money & would I use it all?
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:27pm
I have no idea what is in the $150 pack but the $50 one is all I need though I would like the scales but apparently they have only just come into the country.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:39pm
that's what is in the $150 pack all of the $50 plus the scales, spoons, oil spray, cook book. You save $70 so they say but a lot to fork out to start with, so not sure yet. But you can not start it without the books so I have heard.
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:07pm
I did the 1st week without the book and found an online calculator but it was difficult you could always ask me if you want to know something. You get a book but it's pretty basic.

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:46pm
thanks
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:33pm
I have just seen some of the new WW meals in the supermarket...mmm they do look nice on the box.
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:07pm
they do look quite nice the thing to watch for is some stock is still on the old points system not pro points!!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:19pm
you would need to convert the older ones, would be a pain if you don't have the tools to do it.
pekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:18pm
Hi girls.

I am getting back on track with my WW. I am breastfeeding, however my daughter is 8.5months and is on solids. When I started WW she wasnt on solids yet so had a large amount of points to play with. She still feeds a lot, about 4-5 feeds a day (however these are between bedtime and breakfat...but thats a hole other issue, LOL). So...my quesiton in, do say that I am breastfeeding or not?

TIA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567