FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPND/depression/anxiety sufferers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PND/depression/anxiety sufferers
    Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:45am
I personally think this website is totally worth mentioning/sharing.

Self-Help for Mums

It has webinars you can attend online, which explain motherhood stress and depression.

They also have a couple of great books.

I've watched the webinar and starting reading one of the books " 'You'-Inside the Mum" and I've also got "The Happy Mum handbook".

I've found what I've read so far and the webinar really relevant and helpful.

I feel it's good to watch for most mums or even mums to be. So at least you are prepared for once you become a Mum.

I personally have issues with stress, depression and anxiety.

Since watching the webinar and doing some of the tutorials, I've become a lot calmer and I get over my stress-outs and down times and moods a lot faster and I feel so much more confident and at ease.

I've gone from someone who has struggled with depression, anger, stress and moodiness regularly. To being much calmer, more forgiving of myself and more positive.

I've started being accountable for my part in how my moods affect me and others and my reactions and actions.

I can not recommend it enough.

Sponsored Links

flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:44pm
That's awesome. I've had an anxiety disorder after a head injury in 06, will definately check it out.
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply