FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBaby Harmony - I’m impressed!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 3:49pm
Wow just had a look at the webiste these are so cute!!!

I was going to get more fuzzibunz for the twins but might have to change my mind now, I would rather support kiwi made!!

I have just emailed them and asked about some prices so looking forward to getting a reply.
Sponsored Links

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 8:45am
Ordering mine today and I have to agree - Meredith is a pleasure to deal with. I can't wait to get my nappies (I guess I better pay for them then aye )
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:44am
OH LORD!!! i blame Emma for this!! as she put me onto the website!! lol (whereas i actually thank her for it!!...as it is my new addiction!!!)

So anyway i went on baby harmony to get just the one NB nappy from the sales and i said i would only spend $15!!!..............$100 and a week later and im sure it wont stop there!!!!

iv found my 2nd addiction along side Tweedles - Baby Harmony!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:48am
I'm quite proud of myself. I look at the baby harmony site and manage to contain myself not to buy any naps hehe
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:49am
Stacey your alot stronger than me!! lol

I can contain myself from buying all the other nappies that i go and have a nosey at but tweedles and baby harmony!!.....no such luck! lol

Edited by Baysmum
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 10:55am
The state of our bank account makes it easier to contain myself! lol.. however with a random $250 coming from IRD that was unexpected I may not be so behaved
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 11:11am
the only thing stopping me from buying is the fact i can't make up my blimmin mind on colours

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 11:57am
Meredith emailed me photos of the combinations I couldn't decide between and then I still couldn't decide which ones so I got the hubby to decide. Lucky men are so decisive.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 12:18pm
haha! thats what i did Leish! she sent me some combos to choose from and i couldnt decide so DH decided for me we got a black one with white inside, candy snaps in black white and silver and an applique on the bum that says "S**T HAPPENS"
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 12:25pm
I loved that applique but mum was buying this lot of nappies and I wasn't sure she would approve. I like the sound of that nappy actually. Esp the silver on the snaps.

Turns out my hubby likes candy snaps best. How cute
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 12:35pm
hehe I showed my mum the applique cos she heard me laughing!! and she laughed too and thought it was very appropriate! lol i thought she wouldve slapped me! lol

Meredith is going to send me through some pics when she goes to snap the nappy to make sure i like the look of the candy snap in those colours
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 12:42pm
She is soooooo good to deal with. Really quick with her emails too. I am going to pay for my nappies today in the branch so I can get my nappies ASAP. Will post piccies up when they arrive.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 12:46pm
I keep on paying for mine and then adding more to the order!! lol so im going to get them sent all at once and if i dont stop buying then they will never arrive! lol
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 12:46pm
LOL - such fun!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2007 at 9:01pm
We had lots of problems finding MCNs that would work well for our bubs and Meredith has been fantastic in helping us work through our problems. We are very happy with our new harmony naps
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2007 at 10:15pm
I'm looking forward to mine arriving on Monday. I got an email on Friday night to tell me it had been sent. I got a black and red one (black on the outside red inside). So can't wait.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:35pm
I sent an email the other day asking about prices ect cos we want about 30 for the twins and I was so happy with the service!

She got back to me that day and gave me a range of options and said that I can layby them!!!

The only thing is I am going to have so much trouble picking colours!!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 2:42pm
I got mine today, its been washed twice nonw drying on the racj in front of the fire hopefully he can wear it tonight.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 4:08pm
Gosh Becks you have such restraint (sp?) I put Alize's on straight away , I just have to remember to change it earlier than I normally would.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 5:43pm
I'm the same Kels. I can't wait
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12