FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHardly Showing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 4:44pm
Lol... I could have Kiya, at aged 3, dressed head to toe in pink (yes, including pink sneakers), and I'd still get asked how old my little boy was, and if he'd started kindy yet!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 8:04pm
yeah, we had that with paris, once, she was dressed fully in pink and we got asked about our little boy too.. it's weird.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 10:03pm
I think that I have only had one person, since Hannah was born, recognise that she is a girl! (and that was only because she had pink on, otherwise I would have got the usual "oh he is so cute!")
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 10:42pm
MY GOSH SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SOOOOOOOOO DENSE CANTR THEY????? I MEAN PINK HELLOOOOOO OBVIOUSLY A GIRL,Maybe if baby was dressed in yellow then understandable(unles she had longish hair,but then again theres boys out there with long hair)
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 9:02am
When I was a student, I worked part time in Whitcoulls and once I saw a baby wearing blue, so I assumed it was a boy...next thing out of my mouth was ..."oh he is so cute, how old is he?"....The mother replied She is 5 months old!!!!    ...she said dont worry its my boys old cloths......

Man!!! I decided from that day on, I will never comment on cute babies!!!!! (Unless I am 100% sure of the gender)

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 10:26am
I usually just agree with people if they call Hannah a boy!
I always ask, just in case, (except in cases of head to toe pink) or don't make a reference to gender until the mother does! Or ask the name... usually you can tell based on the name!

Edited by nikkiwhyte
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:02pm
I usually ask "how old?" that way they can say "she/he is ...."
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 5:24pm
Yeah, or "what a lovely baby!", parents then volunteer information. Well, I do!
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2005 at 9:37am
Mmmm. me too, Liz!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456