FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreat news

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 12:30pm
Oh its so great to get it of my chest, most of my friends are single and dont understand, tey think im being stupid and caty, my few friends with men seemingly are happy, but people only know wat you tell them , some people think me and andrew are the perfect couple, happy and always get on, bu then again thats what i want them to think, my mums great to moan to, shes been where most of us are but prob worse, i have an older half sis to my mum and 2 older half sis and a brother to my dad and a twin, my dads x was a mental case, and his kids are equally as mental, have screwd my whole family over on more than a few times...atually looking at what my dads x and his daughters have done to our familt makes me thnk my probs are tiny, my mum is superstrong though... sorry about my spelling but its hard to see the keys from lying down and im not a great typer
Sponsored Links

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2005 at 1:02pm
Don't worry they reckon spellings not that important anyway. Man I thought Troy and I had problems, but nothing compared to you guys. Sounds like some of you have to put up with real cows. You forget how catty women can be. We are lucky that micheals natural father has nothing to do with him, if he did I don't think troy could handle it, I doubt we would have lasted. it makes you wonder what mum is saying to these kids that are being difficult, possibly encouraging it. All I can say is good luck to all of you and I hope everything works out OK.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 11:38am
i think the other dads are easier to deal with in a way, Calebs bio dad dosnt care about anything we see him once in a blue moon, his mum dad and sisters and him all came to stay here with us for the weekend and evevrybody got on fine.. calebs bio dad didnt really say boo, not even when caleb came running in and was yelling daddy daddy and went straight to andrew, he looked more ashamed than anything, he pi$$e$ me off for not being there at all for Caleb and he knows it but iv ehad my days off stresssing over it and trying to convince him hes as a dad, i ve given up just like he did when Caleb was born, Caleb will be the one to tell him his a jerk when hes old enough to understand.. males sre a funny breed
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 2:40pm
Geepers... Some females are nuts!!!

I hope the kids are alright. Might be a reason that some of them are so hard to deal with? though that shouldn't be used as an excuse for impossible behaviour.

Glad I don't have these issues, I wouldn't know what to do!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234