FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 47>
Author
nzblinkchick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzblinkchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 7:20pm
Where is everyone from? (apologies if there is an easy way to find this out I'm kinda new to this!)

I'm on the North Shore in Auckland :)
Sponsored Links

Matildaandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:11pm
I'm on the North Shore too :)

congratulations to everyone!!!

I'm feeling pretty average, cramping and sore back, but nothing major, just like AF cramps. Super exhausted, don't remember being this tired with #1!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:18pm
ooh, and I just told the Dr I wasn't sure when my last AF was and she gave me the scan form. Hehe, norty lies... but I want a scan!!
Mountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:51pm
Im also on the shore have only known for two days yay soooo very excited...... #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 9:14pm
wow! 3 of us on the shore.... must be something in the water!
BabyMachine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyMachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:52pm
FB Group has been made, if anyone wants to join please PM either me or Matildaandme for the link :) look forward to sharing this journey with you all xx
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:26am
Hi ladies

I am 5 weeks pregnant, due on/around Feb 6th - my 1st. :-) Would love to be a part of the private FB group if possible.
It's so good to have something like this esp while we are keeping things on the down low.

MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 4:57pm
Hi ladies,
I just got my BFP today- came up pretty quick, nice and dark. Just went and had my blood test to confirm it so fingers and toes crossed!
I have a pretty sore back and sharp pains in my right side, with my beautiful daughter I remember these pains but they were in my left side. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 4:58pm
Oh, I'm from Palmy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyMachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:12pm
woohoo congrats MelW!! :)
EJ494 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJ494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 8:23pm
I'm from Christchurch by the way.
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:36am
I'm from the Wellington region
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 9:37am
Oh and anyone having/had a 7 wk scan? What happens at that one? Tks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyMachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 10:16am
I have had weird pain on my right side, was quite bad last night..it feels better today but anyone else have anything similar? Google was NOT my friend last night! Doc appt at 2pm today :D
kaari I think it would just be a dating scan, measuring the sac/baby and see heartbeat :) I am going to ask for one I think to rule out twins!! (or welcome twins, haha)
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 1:31pm
Hi Babymachine, i had a sharp 'stitch like' pain in my left side with DD#1, hurt so much I was convinced it was ectopic, everything was fine This time I have it on my right side so presuming that thats just normal for me. Hope that helps put your mind at ease somewhat...
I had my bloods taken yesterday 304! So excited! With DD#1 I'm sure it was only in the early 100's at this stage! Woohoo!
I will be having an early scan kaari, I was having fertility treatment, was due to start IVF in July, and managed to concieve onmy non-medicated 'rest' cycle
mellywelly06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellywelly06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:53pm
hey everyone, im in good ol snowy freezing chch!!
Nutmeg35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutmeg35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 6:40pm
Hi everyone

Congratulations!

I'm also on the shore... EDD Feb 5th, although booked in for a scan on Tuesday to confirm... We have been trying for ages, so really excited. It's #1 so will have lots of questions...

Edited by Nutmeg35

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyMachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2012 at 11:33pm
Hi, sorry ladies im going to have to leave this group unfortunately..lost my wee one tonight :( very devastated, it was a much wanted bubba we tried 8 months for. Good luck to the rest of you for happy healthy pregnancies and beautiful precious babies in Feb :) Take care xx
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:23am
BabyMachine, I'm so sorry! There are no words that will make this easier for you Please look after yourself

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 11:49am
thebestisyettocome: I can't reply to your message, it won't let me! Add me on fb (link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/katieadams81 ) and I'll add you to the group. Same goes to anyone else who wants to join, just put a message saying you're from this site!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 47>