FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**June 07 Toddlers**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 45>
Author
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:57am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (for yesterday) Daniel , sorry I didn't get on here yesterday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Spencer

Kate June 8th
Daniel June 10th
Spencer June 11th
Caprece June 16th
Ella June 20th
Tristen June 24th
James June 28th
Lucas June 30th
Kalyx July 3rd
Astin July 4th

I discovered a new tooth this morning, a back one! Not sure what the are called? No wonder he hasn't been himself lately I feel so bad for not realising

We got Lucas a Trike for his birthday, it converts so it's suitable for ages 10mths up to 3yrs, I doubt it'll last that long tho?! LOL! We also some bath toys & books. I'll take Minardi shopping so she can get something special for him

Here's the Trike...

And we had to 'try it out' hehe! (now we've put it away)...

Edited by 2xMummy
Jess
Sponsored Links

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:25pm
Happy birthday Spencer

Aww that is the coolest wee trike, lucky Lucas.

Hey for all you guys having parties on different days to birthdays are you giving them their presents from you on their party day or their birthday?
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:43pm
Happy birthday Spencer!

Awesome trike!!! We are going to get Daniel a cool trike for Xmas then he will enjoy it more I think being older to have better motor skills and it will be sunny.

We had Daniels party the weekend before his bday, no point having a bday mid week when half the ppl can't come! We gave our presents to Daniel yesterday though.
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:43pm
Hey Rach, Lucas' party is on the 28th (birthday is 30th). We'll probably do presents at his party? I hadn't actually thought about it!
I only say at his party because Minardi is usually at her dads on a Monday. We may see if she can stay here that Monday tho, it's a special one
Jess
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:45pm
Hehe, it's ALWAYS Sunny in Papamoa

I think we're doing a slide etc for Xmas? Outsidey stuff
Jess
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:35pm
hehe it's actually not too bad down here either. It's very pretty today which is great cause Daniel loves exploring outside
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:20pm

Happy Birthday Spencer

What a cool looking trike. Ella loves her ride-on and now that she can get on it byself uses it as a chair to sit on as well.

Ella bday is on the Fri, but we are having her bday party on the Sun so we are going to give her, her present on her actual birthday.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:24pm

Jennz- we got Ella the same thing for Christmas. She LOVES it and is always playing with it and loves the music. Was definitely worthwhile getting for her....

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:50pm
Happy Birthday for yesterday Daniel.

We have had a good day, DH is on afternoons so we had the morning together, he got far too many presents and was totally over stimulated and has just gone down for his first sleep of the day. We haven't had a party yet, we are doing a joint one with ante natal group the weekend after next.

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:54pm
Astins birthday is a friday but we are having his party on the sunday bcos on the saturday is Astins friends 1st birthday party that we are going to

We will give him his pressie on his birthday (friday) as he will get other pressies at his party
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 7:57pm

Ella brought home today her first piece of 'artwork'. She was busy this morning at playgroup painting with sponges. We have it hanging on the wall in the living room and we think we might get framed. LOL DH is convienced we having a budding artist

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 8:44pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!

Very cool trike! We got a kettler for Kate but it doesn't have those side bits so shes still a wee while off riding it.   

Its soooo annoying- the sun rises here at about 4.30am so by 5am it is bright and so Kate has started waking up then    Its killing me! Shes done it the past 3 mornings and I am exhausted. Then she is so tired I need to put her back down for a nap by about 8am but I am in the middle of getting Charlotte ready for school then so she spends the entire time grizzling until I can get her down by about 9am (at which point she is so overtired!). We have a blackout blind up but enough light still comes around the edges. I'm loving this sunny weather but hating the early starts- I hope she learns to sleep through it soon!
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:33am

To  Spencer!!

Wow sounds like everyone is getting rather spoilt. Tristen already has his pressie from us (dh couldnt resist) so will be getting presents at his party on the 21st. May put some baloons in his room on the tuesday (as he LOVES those) but yeah I dont think hes really going to know the difference at this stage LOL

Edited by Phat_Cat
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 11:09am
Hi Guys!!!
I don't get on here for a week or two, and we've MOVED!!!!! Wow - Toddlers - I'm still in denial.

Kate June 8th
Daniel June 10th
Spencer June 11th
Caprece June 16th
Ella June 20th
Tristen June 24th
Jakob June 26th
James June 28th
Lucas June 30th
Kalyx July 3rd
Astin July 4th

Not too much exciting to report -- but I can say being a "working mum" seems far busier than just being one or the other!! Its crazy. I'm doing 4 days in total now, but only a month left in one contract so it may drop down soon.

We're having Jakes b'day party on the 28th, will probably do pressies from us on his actual b'day tho (26th). I'm looking forward to it. Ordered a big (and very cute) nemo cake.

I just noticed 2 more teeth last night -must have come thru a week or two ago as they're quite far thru - probably when he was sick and off his food (hence I didn't put it down to his teeth).

Still no walking here -- since starting daycare hes really lost interest I think. He can stand alone, but doesn't do it often --- and has been doing that for 2 months and walking around furniture etc for over 4 months now. I've given up waiting for it to happen now!! (and definitely not encouraging it!). I have a climber too --- it can be quite scary - he can get up onto the couch by himself now then trys to climb up onto the arms, so I really have to watch him.

Will catch up soon.
Belated Happy B'day to all those who've already turned the big 1 !!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 11:16am
Oh, vote for Jakob please!!!!! Hes in this weeks Baby of the Week - I just noticed!

Thanks!!!!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 9:19am
Well I started work last night, the first time I've worked in about 3.5 years It was lovely being able to actually have a conversation with adults without having to keep checking on the kids. Didn't get home til one tho so am a bit tired.

Will go vote for Jake now
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 3:19pm

Good to hear that work went well Rach and YAY for having some adult conversation. What many days will you be working? I don't think I could last until 1 at night, atm as soon as it hits 9.30 I am ready for bed (doesn't help that I am still getting up to Ella in the night).

How many teeth does anyone babies/toddlers have now? Ella still has only 6 teeth- the last 4 teeth came through around 7.5 months and since then nothing.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 7:40pm
Not sure how many days yet, its working in a bar so just depends on everyone else really. I had to get up to Caprece as well last nite so did not get much sleep at all.

Um Caprece had 5 but then shes just getting number 6 now.

We are having Capreces party tomorrow so hopefully it all goes well. The cake has all fallen to pieces so i'm kind of stressing.
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:05pm

Oh no about the cake. We are doing a trial run with the cake this weekend . DH is going to make a fairy cake for her, so he is going to play around with the recipe and make sure he can do the icing and cut the cake alright. He thinks it will be easy....but I am not so sure.

Hope you (and Caprece) have fun at the party and try not to stress about the cake- if all else fails you could always get something from the supermarket (Caprece will still think it is Yum )

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 8:17pm
Neat trike. Lucky thing Lucas

Yay for the new job Rach. Hope it all goes well. I really enjoy those adult interactions without kids when im working too
Bummer about the cake tho, good thing for bakeries

Kalyx has 9 teeth now, i just noticed he had a molar yesterday No wonder he was super grumpy last week Other than that, we havent had anything for months
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 45>