FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**June 07 Toddlers**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 45>
Author
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2009 at 7:17pm
Thanks guys, so do I! Still in one piece -- 10 days to go ...

Congrats babe!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Sponsored Links

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2009 at 8:33pm
Hehe thanks Nikki we're pretty stoked! How're you going??

Since DP and us moved in together Jakes routine has gone out the window which means hes been up and down during the night (after sleeping through with no disturbances) and alot grumpier. Its coming up a year now and since things have settled down for us we decided to get into a proper evening routine. We now have dinner at 5 and Jakes in the bath round half-past. Hes into bed with a milo and gets his 'bedtime' story read to him and lights are out by 6.15ish. Its working so well - we aren't hearing from him til 7.15 the next morning!! Just wanted to share

Hope you're all doing well. Jake turns 2 on the 1st July! Hes getting so big lol I'm looking forward to having a baby again!!
Shellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2009 at 10:27pm
Wow, congrats Babe.

Good luck Nikki, not long to go now.

First August baby was born on the weekend.... Ekk it isn't long for me either.

Hope all is well with you and your gorgeous bubs, I mean toddlers!

Shellis

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 11:15pm
Mum2Ella, I often think our girls sound similar. havne't had plunket yet but I think Lily is similar in height and weight, and yep, always on the go here!

Wondering if Nikki is still in one piece :unsure: Today is a great day to have a baby ;)

Happy birthday to Jake for yesterday!

here is my beautiful big 2 year old girl today - we went to butterfly creek for a special birthday outing:
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 8:40am
Lily is a little cutie but it says she is 3yrs old not 2 yrs old
susie
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 1:18pm

Happy birthday to all those toddlers who have turned 2 this past week.

Yeah Miss she never sits still! Dinner is a real mission, because even sitting down on her seat is always wiggling all over the place. She must be a bit of a growth spurt at the moment through, as she is eating heaps and sleeping 13 hrs at night.

Ah Lily looks like a real cutie. Ella loves going to butterfly creek as well, haven't been there for a while through so must get around to going back soon. We took Ella to the Zoo on her birthday and she is currently obsessed with it- the week leading up to her birthday she woke up every morning asking if we were going to the Zoo today and everyone she meant she would tell them about all the animals at the Zoo.

here is a couple of pic's of Ella on her birthday- playing with her new baby.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 4:29pm
Hey - not I'm not in one piece! I keep forgetting to update in here cos I'm always in the july 09 bubs thread!
Morgan Olive Davy was born on 1.7.09 via c section at 9.45am. Few minor dramas with me and the op, but she is fine and has been great. I think you're so much more relaxed second time aorund that it makes it really easy. Jake has been good with her too. So yeah, no probs so far. She was 9lbs1oz 54cm apgar 10, and the senior consultant obs that did the op told my doc she made the right call re the elective, as there was no way she was coming out naturally with my bone structure (and with her being on the 95 percentile for height weight and head circumference!)
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 6:18pm
Yay Congrats Nikki I also have found I am much more relaxed 2nd time and even though we still have issue (different ones to what I had with Spencer) I don't tie myself in knots about them like I did with Spencer.

Aw Lily's outfit is soooooo cute.

Both girls are just gorgeous, they are all looking so grown up now, hard to believe two years has passed already They will be leaving home before we know it.

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 8:05pm

Congrats Nikki and welcome Morgan Wow what a decent sized baby! was Jake a similar size when he was born?

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 8:05pm
Aww congrats Nikki. Thats great to hear you are more relaxed, I found that too you kind of trust yourself a bit more.

Happy birthday to all the big 2 year olds. Lily and Ella are so cute and so grown up now.

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 9:09am
Awesome Nikki congrats 1st July is a great date for a baby
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 11:09am
Happy Bit late 2nd birthday to all those early July 07 babes

And congrats on your new arrival Nikki

Kalyx will have his 2yr old check on Wednesday. Im all happy with him but weight & height will be interesting to know. I did have some major concerns for ages about his speech (being naughty & comparing him to his older brother doesnt help) Only in the last few weeks he has really come away & has the cutest wee voice hewill use 3+ word sentences regularly now. I also had food issues but *fingers crossed* it was just a phase & his eating has settled a little - still eats lots but we have regualted his eating times & the types of food he eats so he doesnt eat all day- he would if he could! So embarrassing when we are out & food is involoved, gosh people must think I dont feed him

Butterfly creek is so cute- we took the boys there & Auckland zoo back during April hols. Kalz was petrified of the goat LOL oh & the scarecrow they had by the chickensat Butterfly creek. Too funny!
The petting zoo for kids at the zoo was a hit with Kal he loves rabbits etc
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 9:00pm
Thanks guys, haha babe! Jake was 7lbs 13 and 52cm, so no, no where near as big as Buddha bub Morgan. I am just under 5 foot 4 and was 54kgs pre-pregnancy (size 6-8) and wear kids trainers ... so yeah, a big bub for me!

I can't believe our big kids are 2!! Time flys!!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 7:37pm

hey all ekk Nikki, Morgan was a big baby for you. How are things going with her and Jake? How is in with her?

Found out earlier in the week that I was pregnant- am very excited, although I think DH is still a shocked it happened so fast (was our first month of TTC)- feels a bit cheated. MS seems to have kicked in already (earlier than last time), so am hoping the next couple of months go by quickly.

Ella has been so chatty lately- I swear from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep she talks nonstop.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 7:40pm
Congrats Nikki on Morgan, I've had a nosey at some photos on facebook and shes a cutie!

Congrats on being preggers. Can't help feeling a little jealous though.. except maybe over the morning sickness. I hate that part of pregnancy with a passion. Hope it doesn't last too long for ya
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 7:56pm

Yeah I am not a big fan of first part of pregnancy either. Since I had MS really,really bad the first time around am going to get the doc to prescibe me some anti-nausea pills, so hopefully the will help (didn't take them until 12 weeks last time and I wished I had taken them sooner).

it must be hard Stacey, especially coming on OhBaby and seeing all the pregnancy annoucements.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 9:12pm
Congrats

Spencer talks all day long as well, trouble is I only understand about 10% of what he is waffling on about.

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 9:53pm
Here's a pic of Spencer walking around with my slippers on after he got out the bath, they were so big on his feet they spun round backwards.

And one of him looking very cute and innocent

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2009 at 12:25pm

cute photos I love Spencers outfit in the 2nd photo.

took Ella to butterfly creek yesterday- she loved feeding all the animals and got quite attacted to one of the sheep there and when I went to see her this morning she was sitting up in her bed chattering away about her friend the sheep.

how is everyone getting on with the toilet training? after giving up for a while (Ella started refusing to sit on the potty) she has now done a wee on the potty 2 nights in a row just before bed. after having a bath she loving dancing around in her room naked, so I just started leaving the potty in her room and after a while after dancing she has sat on it and done the wee (although last night she was a bit disappointed as she told me that we wanted to a poo and not a wee, but no poo would come out). might just carry on doing this for a while and then get a bit more into it once spring comes.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2009 at 10:02am
Cute pics!

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Jake has been really good with Morgan, he was a little bit more temperamental generally at first (but aren't they all turning 2??) but then we found out later he had chickenpox, so that could have been why. He is always happy to see "baby" and asks about her and gives her the odd cuddle. He wants to "hold it" every now and then but as soon as he does he wants "mummy hold it" haha. Got a little funny with dh holding her at first, as he was looking after Jake while I was in hospital and has been off work doing most things with him since I had a c section .... but hes OK now. And I am so surprised at how patient he has been when I'm feeding her and he has to wait for my help. He didn't have any patience before, so its probably been good for him!!

Jake talks all day too ... thankfully I understand most of it.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 45>