FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWellington Northern Suburbs Mum’s 2 B

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 64656667>
Author
music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:03pm
hope the catch up went well.

Hope to make the next one.

when that is.
Sponsored Links

escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:12pm
Let's make another attempt at a meet up shall we.

Next weekend.

Either Saturday or Sunday. 12pm if that's suits, earlier or later we can do, just comment if you'd like that changed.

At either Aotea Lagoon, if the weather is good or Chipmunks if it's not, or B.B's Cafe in Dressmart.

So this will be either 11th or 12th June.

Whose coming?

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:53pm
not enough notice can we do it the 25th and 26th of June.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:49am
Yeah I guess so. Seems like we are the only one's interested so far.

Jessenia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 3:20pm
Hi ya I am keen if not to late I'm in Paparangi and am 5 weeks along,
Would be nice to meet up with other mums to be and chat etc. You can contact me on my e-mail jess_Sandoval@windowslive.com am happy to meet in J Vill or town :0)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:25pm
Cool. So were we going to try for next week?

Jess, I've sent you a fb friend request. My name is Kelly.

fairy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:13pm
Hi. I'ld be interested in coming along but do you tend to bring hubby's? Weekend tends to be our family time and he needs to meet more people, especially men with babies.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2011 at 3:51pm
Yes that's totally fine to bring your hubby.

Is next week good for everyone? And what time is usually good?

I'm thinking, if it's fine, Aotea Lagoon or B.B's cafe in Dressmart. Or Chipmunks.

What do others think?

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:33pm
bb cafe in dressmart would be good to cold at this time of the year the best of time and trust the weather to go to Aotea Lagoon.

bb cafe has playground or toys for kids to.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:08pm
Don't think it has toys for kids, but it has a playground, so hopefully if we meet up there, the weather isn't crappy.

fairy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:21am
When are people looking at for the next meet up?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:43am
Oh sorry, got a bit slack and didn't organise. Not many people been posting, so wasn't sure what date to organise for.

What do you think fairy? Saturday or Sunday next week? And what time?

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:58am
I'd be keen for a meet up sometime... Weekends are better for me and seem to be a bit more organised. Am moving house end of next week and over next weekend and the first half of the following week is a bit busy too. But the following weekend I am free...
fairy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:12pm
26th is Wellington open day so gold coin entry to a lot of things in Wellington including the zoo and zealandia so we will be busy then so either the 25th or the weekend after that when high9 is free.
Jessenia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:31pm
Hi ya I'm not free on 25th or 26th but maybe next time have fun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:21am
Ok, so I think the weekend after the 26th then is good.

Where suburb wise is a good in between for everyone?

My ideas are if wet, Chipmunks. If fine, Aotea Lagoon or B.B's cafe in Dressmart.

And what time is preferable?

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:24am
Being Winter it may be better to just have it at an indoor location?
fairy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:17pm
Where in Wellington city but don't mind driving out to Tawa etc, probably don't want to go further than Porirua. Where's chipmunks?
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:28pm
Where in Porirua or 'we're' as in we are in Wellington City??

Chipmunks is in Tawa but I don't know if there would be a whole lot for a 7 month old to do there...
music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:34pm
come on a 7 month can still spend time there at Chimpunks and its free for under 1s.

so a chance to see or meet some other mothers or mothers to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 64656667>