FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2010 babies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 659>
Author
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:10pm
***Lurker***

Paracetamol is safe during pregnancy but only that!! (unless th edoc gives you something)
http://lilypie.com]
Sponsored Links

lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:20pm
Okay thanks Rj, that is what I had. I loathe to take anything at the best of time, so will only do so if absolutely necessary now. It has had an immediate effect on my headache though, which is good, I think it was close to migraine material. I always leave it too long to treat lol.
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:22pm
there you go! my wee ticker is ready
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:38pm
Aww I love it- and you're due the same day as me!
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:41pm
Wow sheree I think you are right not talking to you mum until after your scan. Let her come to you. Ive also had a headache all afternoon but i took some panadol and it went away pretty quickly.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:53pm
thanks LA, and yeah i agree your mum is being a bit harsh, yes it could be gone tomorrow but let us not let them go without loving them while they are here!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by lostAmber lostAmber wrote:

Okay thanks Rj, that is what I had. I loathe to take anything at the best of time, so will only do so if absolutely necessary now. It has had an immediate effect on my headache though, which is good, I think it was close to migraine material. I always leave it too long to treat lol.

Lucky you ! I have a whopper at the moment - and panadol hasnt touched it!! It does usually but not now. Just sipping my green tea and i will be off to bed i think

So excited for all you new mums to be - keep positive - it is a scary time waiting for the scans and heartbeats aye
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 9:34pm
I agree, yep still lurking, bit boring at work tonight! Stay positive, its your baby, right now. You have already started day dreaming about what its going to be with its grown up, you have given them lives so they are your babies, for now and always. Celebrate each day, and enjoy your pregnancies, you only get each pregnancy once :) you need people who are going to support you not discount you or bubs so surround yourselves with these people.
T41st, wow your so lucky to have gotten a bfp that early! At 16dpo my hcg was 80, so about 40 at 12dpo, and about 20 at 10dpo, so looking good hun! Oh and such a cute outfit! Where did you get it from?
Sorry can't remember anything else, but sending you all the stickiest dust ever :)

+1 May 09 Angel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 9:39pm
thanks emmi that makes me feel better! i think im def just gonna go one more hcg test then thats it....im already a basket case waiting for the next one...no way i could do this over and over!

i got it from Pumpkin Patch today at dressmart with BK and MelNel....super cute!

wow cant beleive your 24 weeks already i remember when you got your BFP!!!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 10:21pm
I know, its honestly flying by, so although those first few weeks feel like they drag, make the most of it, make the most of having your own little secrets, of not having a bump, of being able to sleep through the night, cos you will wake up one day and be half way there! :) I know most of the time easier said than done, but trust me its better than moaning and wishing it would hurry up and then trying to rewind! :)
I know, its nuts huh! I'm getting so close my baby shower is being planned and handed din my mat leave forms!!

+1 May 09 Angel
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:33am

EDD 2nd October
MalibuBarbie

EDD 7th October
Dneyn - 3rd bubba It's a surprise!

EDD 8th October
LostAmber - 1st bubba We will find out!
Tryingfor1st - 1st bubba!

Congrats MB! I estimated your EDD from your ticker so hope it's right?
Ladies, don't forget to add in if you intend to find out the gender as us lurkers like to know all the goss.
Hopefully I will be able to join you soon.

Edited by Bobsta
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:07am
Bobsta can you please change my EDD to 9th OCtober please and yes we will be finding out!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
MalibuBarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalibuBarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:56am
Hey Bobsta I think I'm due the 4th October. I've used edd calculators on the web and they told me different dates! I think the most accurate one is the 4th October! I'm going to try to get things confirmed today. And we will def be finding out if the baby will be a boy or girl. I'm not very patient hahahaha.
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:06am
Morning ladies and wee beans,
well I have a talk to DH yesterday about going to the Dr to get HCG done and he said to me that is there really any point in doing that because if it is the same as last time they cant do anything anyway and we might as well ride with it. He does want an early scan thou so I think I just go through a midwife for that.

I thought about what he said and I would be really stressed between each test and I dont think that would be good for any of us bean included. I might as well enjoy the here and now and not stress myself out with what could be. Plus I know this baby is a sticky one yip yip

I've been trying to think off a way to tell my parents (when Ive had my scan) that they are going to be grandparents again. they live in Oz and I was thinking I might get a baby t-shirt that says something on it and post it to them. Anyone got any ideas?

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:27am
thats exactly right Paula, What will be will be, lets enjoy being pregnant right now!

As for telling grandparents, last time I got Nic to make me the cutest baby singlets that said I heart Nana and Dida and I heart Nana and Nani ...soo cute, cant wait to see their faces...plus it just so happens that my parents will actually be coming home for a short visit right around the time i hit 6 weeks!!! how awesome is that!
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:29am
Also just came back from a gym class and i totally freaked out...even though the instructor was awesome she made sure i was doing the low-impact stuff but i just didnt enjoy it, the entire i was thinking oh god please dont fall out lil bean!!!...how silly of me eh?

Anyways she is going walk me through same pregnancy safe exercises on sat which will def help ease my anxiety ...well at least i hope it will
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:37am
Good on you thou, exercise with help with the labour. I walked a lot with both my pregnancies and my labours were only 3hrs and 31/2hrs. Im going to make sure I try to remain relatively fit this time -luckly I have a moderately active job and I can still go to gym and go low impact stuff. Was thinking about doing so pregnancy yoga - what do you think?

This morning I felt great got up and jump inti action and now Im feeling slightly nauseated and really hot!!. If I hadnt just had a shower I'd be in the friggin pool. Oh and I think my cup size might have gone up to a C.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:18am
i def want to do pregnancy yoga, my SIL did that from about 28 weeks and she said it really helped her.....

im feeling slightly nauseous too...i just took off the plaster from yesterdays BT and saw the nurse has left me a huge bruise, nearly threw up just looking at it!!! i think ill go to another labtest place for fridays BT

Whereabouts are you Paula? Aucks?
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
lostAmber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lostAmber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:19am
T41, if you are due on the 9th then your ticker is out babe.

Good for you for going to the gym, maybe I will risk it myself. I had my second hcg test done today (at exactly 48hrs, how anal am I lol). If all things are good (wont get results until tomorrow probably) then i'll play hockey friday night and get back into the gym on monday. Ha, how many weeks have I been saying that for now!

I had my job interview this morning too, I don't feel it went that well to be honest. And if anything I came out more excited about returning to uni and doing my thesis. I don't think I really want to work lmao. I do what the money though!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:28am
what was the job for LA?

Im gettnig my EDD from FF, i guess because its going off my ov date? ah well whatever the 8th the 9th its all good

hockey will be a good workout? im gonna get me a good midwife next week i think...melnel has some suggestions for me I would ask my SIL but cant let the cat out of the bag yet....and im crap at lying so no use asking on behalf of a "friend"
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 659>