FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2010 babies -- version 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 395>
Author
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:46pm
Thanks kakapo.
Glad to hear you well. Little Leah is looking gorgous!!
Sponsored Links

Paulsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:00pm
Yay to a new thread!! Although now means i am going to go back to struggling to keep up!

Trudz - the tutus look great!

Kahila - i have your little Bo peeps! but forgot what else you wanted so do you want to PM me what it was that you wanted with your addy and ill get them tomorrow and post it

I also love your bean bag idea! the matching game is really good... if you were wanting to add another stage you could do like a grouping one like fish, dolphin, whale (all live in water) tree, flower, grass (all plants)... just thinking about things we do with the kids at work... but i love it... i would def want a set! and with regards to the fairs etc what you could do is only take one set and take orders? and i love the idea of the trucks etc

O GO Tom!! i bet he won't be far away now!!

What else... O Claire do you what the name of that aussie site with the boys toys is? i would be interested in having a look..

Sorry if i have missed anything else!!

Us with babies, well looks like we will be waiting til we move back home... means there will be a bigger age gap than what i would like but i think it is the best thing.. but it wouldn't be a bad thing if it 'accidentally' happened...

we got a wedding invite yesterday... the wedding is on saturday.... anyone else think its a bit odd???

Hope everyone has a lovely evening!!
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 11:47pm
Paulsmum, by home do you mean back to NZ? Do you have any idea when that will be?
Umm yeah thats odd. So you have like 2-3 days notice?
The wedding is it good friends?

Girls, was thinking as I was doing the dishes do we want to do another secret santa this year? Thoughts?
Paulsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:05am
Yep back to nz, I don't want P going to school here so that's our time line before he is 5.. By that stage we would have been in Aussie for 10 years so I think it will be home time then!!

It's a guy Dh used to work with and he had emailed dh ages ago asking if we would come but we thought as we hadn't heard anything they must of changed the date! Don't think we will be going, we have swimming lessons at 1030 and the wedding is at 11.

I'm reckon for Santa!
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 12:13am
Any reason you don't want him to go to school in Aus?
Very odd, besides swimming is much more important.

Ok, I need to go to bed as its midnight.
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 8:18am
omg yay Jade you are coming back! and remember in aussie you start the year you turn 5, not the day... so you will have until about 4 1/2 years (just over)

are you coming to Dunedin?

and yay lil bo peeps!!! ive got a few things for you. not enough though lol. but will finish getting it this week and post out by next week. need your addy too

and PMing you now

and great idea about the bean bags too! (the water animals, plants etc) and that makes sense about the bean bags and taking orders. If i was to make about 15 sets that woul dbe more than enough coz there is always someone that wants to buy some then and there lol.

Also there is cruise ship season hitting in February, I could make some kiwiana ones for the cruise ships. maybe lol. thats still a bit far ahead.

yup im keen for secret santa and the big OB SS is over in general being organised by me and shannon (another dunedin mum)
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:28am

good morning

Nothing much to report....but I will go and edit the list in the annoucemnet thread now and remove the 2nd names.

See you Auck ladies at coffee later

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Paulsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:28am
Lol Kahlia coz p is a march bubba he would start in feb so it wouldn't matter too much... I am not a big fan of the school system here and personally think the education. System in nz is a lot better (that's JMO I don't want anyone to take offenese!)
Probably be central I would say, DH doesn't want to go back to Dunedin!

O the kiwiana ones are cool idea, you could also go round childcare centres, kindys and schools...

I did wonder why I was getting replies from you last night janini, I thought you were a very brave lady being up so late!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:32am
oh well central isnt so bad lol. still visitable distance

and i just realised i havent PMd you back yet lol. will go find my list somwhere.

and oooh the kindies n schools are a good idea. maybe i could make some with one side calico so they can draw their own game on it. (then less work for me ahaha)
Luna_Azzura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna_Azzura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:45am
cold has turned into chest infection, my and my inhaler are attached feeling very "woe is me" Need that glass of HTFU along with some panadol off to the Dr's this morning to get my 8 stitches out and my results...wish me luck bella muma's!

Kahlia i like the draw your own idea for kiddie's too, you could maybe have a word (i.e cat) and then they could draw it, maybe with a pic on the other side to copy from? Just thinking out load. And maybe primary colour ones and black and white squiggles/bold basic animals etc for wee buba's.

I have been very naughty and downloaded story books from itunes (they play music and you read along with pictures). Winnie the poo, peter rabbit and Dr Suess
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:46am
Morning!
Thankfully Sheldon slept till 9am.
YAY my sister just had her 20 week scan and she is having a GIRL
I'm so excitied. Pink here we come...well dusky rose and grey.

right must go see where Sheldon is. I think he's crawled into the rubbish area. BBL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:49am
ooooh janini and chocolate! chocolate looks grogeous with a dusky rose colour!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna_Azzura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:52am
*SQUEEL* i just found this Little Frenchy

Good job i have no $$$ hey

Sheldon you tricky wee boy, where are you off too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:57am
do you mean the red spotty dress with the white top?

you could make that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna_Azzura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:00am
He he that's the idea Kahlia

OH and i had an idea Pillow - sew a mini tutu on a onsie! Beenie would Love one of those!

Grey and pink, choccie and pink, and my new fave....grey and lemon yellow Ooooh ahhhhhh
luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:07am
You guys are too hard to keep up with again!

Just quickly before I go out...
About the soap nuts M2H. They obviously don't have any bleach or whitener in them so they don't make your washing shine like the preprepared powders. But things are still clean. So I tend to use them selectively which still minimises the environmental impact of washing. I use them on all nappies, although once/month I still do a hot wash with nappisan to make sure they don't get stinky. I also use the soap nuts for loads that are shirts, towels and things that are not stained (just a bit sweaty etc).

Guys there are so many of those lists in our last posts from so many different people I don't think you'll catch them all. So any of you that are worried about it should do a google search for the names you're concerned about and then ask the people who posted them to delete your details. I mean there'll be details in posts as well as the lists and most of you will have the same information on your Facebook home page for all to see (baby's name and birthday).
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:08am
ooooh grey and lemon. nomnomnom lol

omg a tutu on a onsie would be great! or a tutu on some leggings? (well the tutu skirt iygwim? lol)

ohk so far im thinking Wee Widgets for the name which is cute and alliterated, but widgets doesnt really mean anything except cute things on the side of a blog

how about One Lil/Little Monkey? (ie/ Riley)

going to spotlight today to get some poly pellets so I can make my first set of beanbags today.
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:38am
How exciting LilyPie do weighloss tickers! lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:52am
yup Trudz lol. saw that this morn. much nicer looking ones a hehe

RILEY JUST CUT HIS 4TH TOOTH!!! now has 2 top 2 bottom.
Paulsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:55am
Woohoo go Riley!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 395>