FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2010 babies -- version 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 395>
Author
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March 2010 babies -- version 2
    Posted: 21 October 2010 at 2:32pm

This thread has been created to allow the mums posting in the March 2010 Babies thread, which unfortunately has some bugs due to being so popular, to continue to post. So ladies, just pick up where you left off in the other thread!

Edited by Katherine
Sponsored Links

Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 2:33pm
Woohoo thanks Katherine.

HeHehehe i am first (well second) to post

Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 2:34pm

You got it -- enjoy! I'll look forward to reading what you all get up to!

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 3:16pm
Yay thank you!!
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 3:35pm

yay thank you

Love the tutu Pillow

now to continue on from the other thread.....more babies hmmmm. I think I will always love having a newborn, but I am really loving this new stage and now that we have decided no more babies for a while I am actually quite OK with it and just excited about watching my 2 grow and interact. Plus I have about 3 years worth of sleep I need to catch up on Also the idea of being pregnant again-

But give me another couple of years and I will probably have changed my mind

Shopping went well- just a quick trip (I hate shopping for too long), but managed to get a couple of new tops.

Tom has been spending the whole day practicing getting on all fours and then I caught him before shuffing his knee forward.noooooooo not yet Tomtom.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 3:40pm
Yay! Thank you so much Katherine! Oh the relief!!!!

Ok so the OT came and went and I now have appointments for November!! Where on EARTH has this year gone!??!!

I have to do some serious washing this afternoon or Cale and I are going to be nakey this weekend. We leave tomorrow morning for Hawkes Bay! I'm really nervous, I hope Cale travels that far ok.

Oooh SB there is a fun halloween alternative family event at Te Totara on the 31st of October - a light festival or some such, they gave out a pamphlet at Mainly music -looks like fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 3:42pm
Wow Mr Tom, golly! Cale isn't anywhere near the practising being on all fours yet - very clever!
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 3:49pm
oh yay! thanks Katherine! lol we broke it

ohk ladies what do you think of this.....

my design page on FB - while it may gain some momentum further down the track... its never going to be something to help pay the bills. there are too many people out there who do it and have been doing it longer than me. Would still keep it as a side bit though....

but have been thinking (and was discussing with another mum today)

what do you think about poly pellet filled bean bags.... but make them so one side is the same fabric, and the other side make pairs (like memory). could make them for differnet age groups. (age group 1 might be a circle and a circle. age group 2 might be a square matched to the word square. age group 3 might be a knife matched to a fork.)

there are heaps of possibilities... but do you reckon that there might be some interest for a kinda educational type game... memory, pairs, flash card type things?

Have been talking to a woman on facebook who runs a fabric group (on the down-low) and she would be keen for me to associate with her to sew stuff for people that want to choose fabric, but dont want to sew it, but would like to offer my own things on the side aswell. simple toys because clothing gets too much with sizing and all that.

i sew heaps anyway and i love making toys, but im pretty sure I would get PO with 80 little beanbags around the house lol.

thinking about 10cmx8cm filled with some poly pellets (think those silicone gel packets you get in shoes for the moisture... but safe lol)

there is a woman on FB who sells bean bags - but boring and plain for 6 for $12. I think that if you can actually do something with them, it might be a bit more of a step up...

ETA: I just really want to be able to do something that will make a few bucks and something that is "mine" to do iygwim? I love sewing and its "me" and would love to do something with it.

Edited by MyLilSquishy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:05pm
They sound cute Kahlia, but what do you use them for if you don't mind me asking? Would you sell them individually or as a set?

DH is home grrrrr I feel like I had only just got the house to myself. Sigh. Maybe I can ship him off for the day on Monday....

That sounds like a good arrangement hun - with the lady.

Oh and I got the panel!!! Whoop - can't wait to get it!!
Luna_Azzura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna_Azzura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:08pm
OH YAY *sigh of relief* thank goodness hehehe.

Hmm, not sure Kahlia, i think the idea of sewing things fro people that want stuff done but don't have the skills/time is a good idea!

grizzly baby, still snuffly and not liking it in bed lying down. Off to cuddle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:12pm
Oh cuddles, I like cuddles! DH has run off with Cale - taken him to a friends house who lives round the corner. Get better soon miss beenie - feeling icky isn't nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna_Azzura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:14pm
Oooh so your all on your lonesome for some QT what ya gonna do/make/eat/bake/sleep hehehe
luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:17pm
Yay new thread!

Tutu looks fabulous Trudz.

K is no where near crawling. I'm kinda sad but kinda glad. I watched little Thomas crawling around my house in Tuesday and I'm going to have to modify so much of my house. Haha and apparenlty the dog's water and food bowl are fascinating to kids

Rats, she's awake again. I need to read your post again Kahlia - I didn't quite get what you're thinking of making. BBL.
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:17pm
Hey Can someone clever go back and did up our Due/list and post it on this first page. DO you think??? list
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:18pm
Hmm good point!! I should do something, I think I may go and have a soak in the bath! Hehehe I was just thinking about Cale not being here, not that I was here by myself
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:21pm
Is anyone else sad that our 1500 watsit pages are gone.

R got a balloon today at wetfeild and pinky has been chasing aorund the lounge. Well she has a very determinned roll. SHe's see's something and she's got to have it.

Wow Go TOMTOM, bet he's just tryign to keep up with Ella
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luna_Azzura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:24pm
he he yeah, we forget that we can put ourselves first every now and then when the opportunity arises! Go the bubble bath i say

Oh yeah the list would be good hey.

I've now found that is beenie has a good lunch sleep (one hour plus) she drops the afternoon one (4pmish), has anyone else found that too???

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 4:36pm
SB - yeah but we can totally fly past everyone again with the amount we talk lol.

ok will try and explain better lol.

100% cotton, flat rectangle bean bags filled with Poly Pellets.
one side of each will have the same fabric.
opposite side will be made into pairs. (squares, circles, triangles, lines, plus sign, waves..... whatever is simple, bold and easy to pair)

can be used like a game of memory.

can custon for different age groups.

1 - pairs of shapes (circle matches circle. square matches square)

2 - pairs of shape and word (a square matches the word square like flash cards)

3 - like things match. (knife and fork. pen and pencil. apple and banana [both fruit])

also would be able to match colours. patch of red matches patch of red.

patch of red matches word red

etc......
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:09pm

19th November 2009 - 4.05am at 24+6 EDD 5th Justine (Juzzo) 725 grams (1lb 9oz) Harlow

18th January - 2.57am at 33+6 EDD 2nd Sasha (The Saff) 2230g (4lb 9oz)Kiara

4th February - 7.54pm at 36 EDD 4th Claire (Girlygirl) 1960g (4lb 5oz) Cale
28th February - 6.03pmEDD 28th Samantha (SamanthaH34) 2815g (6lb 2oz) Liam

3rd MarchEDD 6th Debbie (Mum2bee) - (8lb 7oz) Sage
5th March - 9.35am EDD 23rd #5 Melissa (tigerlilynz) (9lb 2oz) Stellan
6th March - 10.45pm EDD 9th Jade (Buninoven) 3710g Paul
10th March - 3.38am EDD 13th Laura (Kicker) 3140g Cameron
10th March - 8.22pm EDD 10th Julia (Mum2Hiawatha) (9lb 9oz) Janina
11th March - 12:45am EDD 1st #2 Sarah (BessieBear) 6lb 6oz Evelyn
11th March - 6.06am EDD 3rdJanine (Janini) 3290g (7lb) Sheldon
11th March - 11.29am EDD 14th Kahlia (Mylilsquishy) 8lb 9oz Riley
12th March - 9.02pm EDD 1st Donna (olliethecat) (7lb 12oz) Alexander
22nd March -2.20pm EDD 25th #2 Barb (EYmummy) 3.2 kg Archie
23rd March- 4.15am EDD 21st #2 Anna (kakapo) 3.4kg/7lbs 8oz - Leah
25th March - 7:20am EDD 27th Henriette (RetteSpaghetti) 8lb 3oz Felix
28th March- 10.16 pm EDD 16th Tara 8lb 6oz Milla
1st March - 12:20am Abbie(AbzandH) 8lb 12oz Hendrix
31st March - 9.47pmEDD 28th Ali (Luna_Azura) Sabine
4th April- 3.26am EDD 28th Cath (Milliemoo) 9lbs 3ozRuairidh
5th April - 8:20am EDD 28th Jillian (Mum2ET) 3.025kg Thomas
8th April - 3:30pm EDD 29th Trudie (Pillow_Fight) 3.6kg - 7lb 15oz Tyler

Ok think thats them all. I deleted a few of the ones that don't regularly post hope thats ok

Edited by Pillow_Fight
Anonymous55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 6:14pm
Did I really have the biggest babe???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 395>