FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 35>
Author
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:19am
OMG I am huge!! Started getting bloated the moment I conceived - my bloating was awful last time and went down around 12 weeks. I was on holiday and seriosuly thought I was over indulging at xmas as could not fit my shorts feeling a lot better that I know why now...not waering maternity yet just sticking to the tights as well much more comfy will start to get a bit hot though so will just wear dresses! ok got run I have a 8 month cring...dreading the moment when my ms starts!!!!!
Sponsored Links

CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:39pm
Have you ladies had very strong positives when you POAS - I have done a few over the past 3 days were very faint to start but getting a littler darker but still lighter than the control - when should it get darker?
cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:56pm
Candybear, i had very light positive bt ova 5days it got darker bt neva as dark as the control line, bt had blood test and def. Pregnant :-)

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 8:35pm
I had a light positive the day I tested when I was 1 DPO and at 6 DPO the Test Line was darker then the Control. Too scared doing another one if it is lighter again I will just freak out.

Yeah weekend again and I can sleep that tiredness is getting to me .

Was your MS bad last time Candybear? I only had a bit and its looking the same again will see.

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:39am
Thats good to hear ladies, I am not sure I am that far along yet so will do another test on Monday and book docs after that - Yip had bad ms last time from week 6-10 and got better there and was sweet but 14 weeks - it was nausea all day but no vomit it did not let up! Fingers crossed its better this time!
Mumma Duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumma Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:46pm
Hello all, I hope everyone has been all good and 2012 is treating you well so far? I have been feeling ok just reaaaaaally tired, not really much nausea he odd day but today am feeling slightly ill. Booked the MW and I meet with her in a few weeks. Back off to work next week, it will be a struggle with the tiredness and "duh brainess' lol! but ah well. I miss my daily walks with the dog =( I try to get out as much as I can but cant seem to peel myself off the couch and it has been raining heaps so I'll just roll with that excuse hehe. Had all the tummy twinges and pulls but they seemed to have gone now so apart from that just cruising along, cant wait till 20 weeks so I can find out what we are having! Im not buying anything till I know!

Candybear - feel your pain about the pants, my board shorts are tight round my tummy =( Didnt think it would be so quick!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumma Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Bee2010 Bee2010 wrote:

30th August

#1 cantwait - Will you be finding out?

1st September

#1 Mintyfresh - It's a surprise!
#1 Mumma Duck - Will you be finding out? We sure will be!

2nd September

#2 bopmum - It's a surprise!
#2 Bee2010 - Will be finding out!

Scan Dates

17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 6:20pm
Im nt on the list :-( im due the 2nd wil b finding out and hav a dateing scan on the 13th :-)

CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 6:41pm
me neither - I think that might be an older list that was updated - sep 10 here and we are finding out - scan date pending
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 6:44pm
Sorry to hear your news Minty! Good that you have a plan forward though! Good luck with everything.

Welcome to all the newbies too!

We have just got back from being at the lake with my parents for the last 3 nights. Very glad to be home! The terrible twos has kicked in for my DS - he has been a terror lately!! Climbed out of his cot twice today, so we have taken the cot side off which is going to make for an interesting night tonight!!

All good here. No MS, just really, really tired. It has got better now though, I've started taking Elevit more regularly so that should help. Still haven't called a Midwife yet. Will do it next week.

My tummy isn't that bloated yet and my clothes are still comfy! Thank goodness!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumma Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 7:24pm
Minty I am so sorry to read your news Big hugs to you and family.

Glad to see you a taking a positive light I did weight watchers and I cannot rave about it enough! Its a normal way of eating and teaches you how to eat well for the rest of your life, only tip I could give is avoid anything 'diet' full of horrible nasties that are really bad for you!

Take care love and light!

Edited by Mumma Duck
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 7:33pm

27th August

#1 Milena - Will be finding out!

30th August

#1 cantwait - Will you be finding out?

31st August

#2 Sarah - Will you be finding out?

1st September

#1 Mumma Duck - Will be finding out!

2nd September

#2 bopmum - It's a Surprise!
#2 Bee2010 - Will be finding out!
#2 Cole88 - Will be finding out!

7th September

#1 RG - Will you be finding out?

9th September

#3 buzzydaisy - Will you be finding out?

10th September

#2 Luckymama23 - Will be finding out!
#2 CandyBear - Will be finding out!

Scan Dates

13th January - cole88 - Dating Scan
17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

Angel babies

Mintyfresh

Edited by Bee2010

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 7:40pm
Hi Ladies I updated the List .

Cole did you change ur Scan date again lol I was thinking of doing it next Friday as well but will wait a little bit longer first I have to call MW to get a Scan Form .

Feeling okish here MS nearly hit me this afternoon been snacking since that and feeling bit better now.
The rain is not helping and making me even more tired and also DS cant go outside so is a bit of a pain.

Bopmum lucky DS hasn't done that yet cause I'm dreading taking off the Side and he will be able to come out whenever he want to.

bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:06pm
DH has been down there 3 times now and counting.....He has stayed down there this time and DS is getting sleepy. But he thinks it's a great game!!

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:27pm
Good Luck Bopmum hope he will go down soon. Does he normally sleep through the night?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mumma Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:45pm
Trying to load up my ticker.. Can anyone help please?

Edited by Mumma Duck
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 8:55pm
Yeh he does Bee, so here's hoping he doesn't come visit us in the night!!

sorry Mumma Duck, I'm useless at those things!! Took me ages to get mine working right. Think you need to use the HTML code?

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:31pm
mumma duck when u created your Ticker use under Forum Signatures the PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code copy it and go to Profile which you will find next to Private Messenger on top of this page and then you paste it into Signatures.

Next time you post you tick show Signature and there it should be. Hope that helps .

Bopmum good Luck he will sleep all night. Luke sleeps all night as well lucky for that.

buzzydaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzydaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 9:56pm
Well here I am joining another due in thread...didn't think I'd be back here!! Wow, My hubby and I are still in shock!!
I have 2 children Harrison 7 1/2yrs and Harper 20mths. We have a big gap yep but that is because we had a very hard time having Harper. I was diagnosed with PCOS in Aug 2009. I had lost a lot of weight to have Harper but have put a lot back on in the last 20mths .
We have wanted a 3rd but have said all along it would just have to happen to us because we couldn't go through what we did last time. I guess both of us just thought it would be a huge struggle.
Well according to due date calculators I am due 8th, 10th sept not too sure of my cycle length so give or take a few days.
I look forward to being a part of this with all of you.

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2012 at 10:07pm
Welcome buzzydaisy and congrats on your pregnancy after such a long road you had.

I will add you to the List above under the 9th Sept. if that is okay if not we can change that.

Put down the Christmas Tree today and yeah for having more space again and this year I dont have to put one up as we are planning on going overseas for Christmas and New Year .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 35>