FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 47>
Author
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:44pm
Here is a link to the advent breastmilk collector things here.
I never needed to used them as shields, I just popped one in my bra when feeding from the opposite boob to collect the leakage to save my clothes/ and from washing so many breastpads!

Edited by Kellz
Sponsored Links

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:04am
THUMPRS when I was Pregnant with son my brother and his wife became pregnant after us and there is 9 weeks between them. It's a pity we live in different islands though because they get on really well. This time there will be around 6 months between cousins as they had another baby at the end of July.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:52am
My brothers partner is due 12 days after me.

Ekk we may be buying a bigger house today
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:14pm
Good luck with the house buying mumtomany.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Melissa12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:58pm
Hi everyone thought i might come and join February also as my baby is due right at the beginning of March :-) Hope everyones pregnancys are going well
lovedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:19pm
Hi Melissa, welcome aboard! I'm new to this thread, but have enjoyed having other ideas and guidance on things.

thmprs that's so exciting that you get to be hapu with your SIL! You have to post some Christmas preggy shots now hehe

And bubaloo and mumtomany - your babies will have at least one cousin close in age too :-)

Yay to the bigger house! Far out, our house seems to big for all of us. Mind you if I had a skip I would throw so much of this crap out. Seriously need to get onto spring cleaning... might have a garage sale too and whatever doesn't sell I'll donate to the Sallys.

I'm still struggling with the relationship stuff, which has it's upside -> I don't obsess as much as i would over my pregnancy - e.g. not feeling preggers, not feeling movements - feeling completely unpregnant etc! Night time is the worst though... I get super lonely and super sad, hormones don't help either!

On a lighter note, I've found a place in Hamilton that does $100 4d scans at 28 weeks with a little book thing, dvd, pictures and a framed photo. I'm stoked. I asked about booking an appointment and she said I can book 2 days ahead (lol) so since it's 11 weeks away I better just wait on hehe.

'Accidentally' looked at some baby clothes on a website I was looking at last night. And I realised I might reconfirm what sex the baby is... I was told baby looked like he had boy bits but she couldn't guarantee it... but I might just leave it and go with the idea that it's another boy so I can prep myself for FOUR boys!

That's the update, hope you are all well!!!

Solo Mama to 3 magic boys :)
M/C May 2012

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:09pm
HI and congrats Melissa :)

Lovedup hope the relationship stuff starts to get easier for you soon and yay for finding somewhere that does 4d scans sounds like a good package.

Not much to update haven't had anymore spotting so hopefully that was just a random one of thing bubs is moving heaps now and has given me a couple of decent kicks already but have noticed the last day or so the area of the kicks have moved up a bit which is fantastic as I'm not so uncomfortable anymore.

Did go into T&T yesterday and got some of the meshy material bodysuits must admit I'm really struggling this time round with not being able to by gender orientated clothing but the had some alright stuff in there haven't gone into T&T for years.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
lovedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:40pm
That's great news that the spotting has stopped Bubbaloo - what a huge relief that must be! And awesome that bubs has moved to a more comfortable position for you

I feel light little fluttery movements but nothing prominent or obvious - I'm still at that 'oh was that baby moving?' stage lol

Will you be finding out what you're having at your scan??
M/C May 2012

Bee T View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:45am
I am 18weeks or so, and I havnt felt anything yet... its quite exciting, the antisipation. My scan is not for two weeks on Wednesday, so still quite a wait for me. We are not going to find out the flavour, its going to be a suprise for us. Lots of netural nb clothes I think... and then names, arghhh! I am so stuck on boy names.... may be a nameless baby for a while I think...
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 7:12am
Lovedup we are not finding out what the flavour is last time it didn't really bother me but having a girl this time would be nice just because our first is a boy but not to bothered. I just keep seeing nice girls stuff I want to buy but at least by the time we have our babies all the summer stuff will be on sale then

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
lovedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:37pm
Neutral newborn clothes could be a possibility for me! hmmm will have to think about that one.
I don't want to find out the flavour, mostly so I can enjoy my pregnancy regardless - the pressure from others to have a girl this time round is intense.
Not many fun surprises to keep so I'm happy to keep this one for another 6 months or so

Anyone had a shortage of liquid around baby?

I sometimes drink so much and then feel like I'm parched!
M/C May 2012

Bee T View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:03pm
I am always drinking, and never stop feeling thirsty. When people ask me if I am craving anything, I just say water. Thats what its like tho, not really dehydrated feeling, like dry mouth, just the thought of a glass of cold water is SO SO SO good! Good thing to be craving I say, hubby likes that he dosnt have to go to the shops to get me stuff. All his mates have been telling him horror storys about being sent to the shop at midnight for Ice cream or chocolate etc. Nothing so far, just water.... anyone else having cravings, weird or not so weird? Or in past pregnancies??
reyna130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reyna130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:05pm
Hi ladies!
I havnt been on here for awhile as I use the Facebook group much more :)
Just thought I would pop in and see if there are any Dunedin ladies on here yet? Feeling very lonely down here :)
Hope everyone is doing well!
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:28pm
I have been craving fanta of and on but when I want it I really want it luckily it's only happened during the day.

Finally told the girls at work today that I having a baby they were really surprised when they found out how far along I am. I have 3 and half months left no I'm not counting down at all. :)

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
WheresWally66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WheresWally66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:19pm
No cravings here so far, but definately understand what you are saying about never quite being hydrated.
bradybear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bradybear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:35am
Hey im in Dunners!!! Havent been on forum for aaaages though, hopefully back with a bang now!
lovedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:34pm
What facebook group? lol!

I'm going to try and hold off until i'm 5 months before I tell 'the world' - I've told close friends and my siblings/parents but that's it... I'm already obviously belly bound but I can still almost cover it up - I made a colleague walk into one of the partitions at work yesterday - he did a double take, then WHAMMO hahahaha

Only cravings I've had are weird things like dried bananas (not banana chips!) and dried necatarines, vegemite, horlicks lol and ALWAYS feeling thirsty! To the point where I'll get a headache. Have to remember to get a water battle to carry around with me everywhere.

Went to my boys school production tonight, he did the salsa - was so cool!

Edited by lovedup - 30 September 2012 at 8:47am
M/C May 2012

TravelGal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TravelGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2012 at 10:38pm
Im in dunnos too!!

Been away in Fiji for some amazing downtime. It was awesome - sun, sand & sea
But now home to reality & a 1/2 reno'd bathroom. Need to get it all painted this weekend so shower can go in asap next week. Life without a shower is crappy. Needless to say the blissfull relaxed holiday mode is gone & im stressed to the max!
Ahhhhhhhhh
http://lilypie.com/Pregnancy_code.php#
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:16pm
Lovedup pm me and i can add you as my friend on facebook and then add you onto our facebook group hun (can delete you off friends list after i have added you to the group). You cant find it on facebook because its a secret group.

TravelGal yay for your holiday hun. Sounds fantastic

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:17pm
Oh and will add on this page i am having my scan wednesday at 9.15am yay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4142434445 47>