FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 47>
Author
KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by MumtoMany MumtoMany wrote:

Havent had any spotting MelW. It is normal tho to have alittle spotting.

Like i said i didnt even relise i was pregnant so the only things i have noticed for me is my sense of Smell and i am really hunrgy (which is a shame because i just lost 18kgs and have heaps to go)To late now

Took another test today because it hadnt really hit me that this is happening.

I relate... you sound like me when I first found out, lol. I tested in May but only on a whim, was convinced it'd be negative cause we hadn't been trying and had only had 'special cuddles' once in the month!   Thankfully DH was on board straightaway but I took quite some time to get my head around it. Still not 100% believing it though, but I think that's more a protection thing as it's still early days yet...
Margo
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:03pm
Adding the newbies to the list... congrats to all :)

31st/1st – charmonthefarm – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
1st – Baby C – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
2nd – khhast – Baby #2? - Will you find out?
4th – Chips – Baby #2 – Will you find out?
5th – Thebestisyettocome494 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
5th – Nutmeg35 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
5th – Pkgirl – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
6th – nzblinkchick – Baby #1? - Will you find out?
6th – kaari – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
7th – KiwiWonder – Baby #5 – We will be finding out!
9th - Mountain - It's a SURPRISE!
10th – MumtoMany – Baby #5 – Will you find out?
13th – mellywelly06 – Baby #3 – Will you find out?
14th – Matildaandme – Baby #2 – Will you find out?
15th - Bubbaloo – Baby #2 – It's a SURPRISE!
16th – princesssparkly – Baby #2 – Will you find out?
18th – reyna130 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
20th – princessB – Baby #1 – Will you find out?

?? - MelW - Baby #2? - Will you find out?

27th June - Matildaandme - Dating Scan
Margo
Matildaandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:11pm
Congratulations to all the new ladies!! :) xxx

I went for my first antenatal bloods today! No HCG though as I had a +ve Urine Test at the Drs.
Midwife nest week, scan the week after! Had a nice nana nap when my daughter had her nap this afternoon and I feel quite good this evening! :)
reyna130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reyna130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:37pm
We told our parents and siblings the day we found out! My partner is really struggling not to yell it at the top of his lungs so think it is going to be a long 12 weeks until we want to tell everyone else.
I haven't had any symptoms apart from really mild period pains that i hardly notice. Fingers crossed I might be one of the lucky ones :)
Have been chatting about names a bit too, have pretty much decided on a girls one but still struggling with boys.
Doctors again on Monday to go over my bloods and will organize midwife next week as well.
So cool being able to see where everyone else it at!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:05pm
I've told my close friends (and some forums, lol) as I need that support - but we're specifically waiting til 12 weeks to announce to family, including the kids. We're not expecting a positive reaction from family either, so that doesn't make me any more anxious to tell.
Margo
twinklemum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twinklemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:50am
Hello Ladies

Im 5w4d pregnant with baby no.2 as confirmed by our ultrasound scan today! oh and there was a definate heart beat! yay! Our EDD is on the 9th Feb so Looking forward to joining all these beautiful february mums :)

p.s how do i join the fb group?

xoxo

Edited by twinklemum
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 6:41am
Congrats and welcome mumtomany and twinklemum.

Been meaning to ask how to join the fb group to.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:02am
Hi everyone, after 2 years of fertility treatment I am finally pleased to say that we are UTD and due in Feb, 19th I think. Very early days yet so trying not to get too excited but YAY! :)
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
DI#2 Aug10=BFP MC@10weeks
2011= 10 rounds of DI 4 with clomid- all neg
May 2012- IVF
gsbuni12 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsbuni12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:53am
not sure how this works, am very new to it. found out yesterday we (after trying 1y1m) are expecting out 1st!! very excited but as super early days still very nervous. dating scan on the 21st to find out exactly how far we are but i think due 13th feb, day after my birthday and our 2nd wedding ann.
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 11:04am
Congrats and all the best caronz and gsbuni

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:10pm
I havent even rang the midwife yet. I guess i need to. I am actully ment to have weekly scans in my pregnancies because of past problems and also ment to inject myself every day for the first 20weeks to help thin my blood abit. Better ring them now. Have just been in shock thats all.

Woke up this morrning with morrning sickness Well it was more like 3am and have felt like rubbish until about 30mins ago.
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

MammaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MammaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:24pm
Hi girls, I've never posted on this forumn before, just found out that we are pregnant again. Due 17 Feb. I have a son who is 9 months old so life is about to get very busy. Hope all your babies are treating you well.
munchkin123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote munchkin123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 3:59pm
Hi Ladies! I haven't used this forum before. Found out a week and a half ago that I'm pregnant! Yay! We've been trying for only 2 months, so consider ourselves very lucky. We live on the North Shore in Auckland. This will be our first baby due on the 11th Feb 2013.
Current symptoms are super tiredness, tender boobs, occasional nausea (but not as bad as I was expecting - touch wood) and the occasional craving of salty foods, or fruity stuff.
Matildaandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 6:19pm
hi :)
Congratulations to the new ladies!!

If you want to join the FB group (completely secret)! then send me a friend request and a message saying you want to join the OH BABY group. https://www.facebook.com/katieadams81
PLease make sure you message me with the group you want too join as I seem yto have ended up as admin on 2 groups and it's really confusing!! Baby brain!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 6:31pm
New list! as always, feel free to update yourself or post the info and I can do it.

31st/1st – charmonthefarm – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
9th – twinklemum – Will you find out?
11th – munchkin123 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
13th – gsbuni12 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
17th – MammaL – Baby #2 – Will you find out?
19th - Caronz – Baby #1 – Will you find out?

21st June – gsbuni12 – Dating Scan
Margo
Lualla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lualla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:30pm
Hi all, I'm in Palmy and am new here like a few of you too, and this will be my first. I really didn't think I was pregnant, but did a test on Tuesday night (actually two, then one on Wed morning!) and I was very shocked! Weren't really trying (but if it happened were more than ready) and I'm still getting my head round it, as it's quite scary but will give myself the weekend then book in to the docs to confirm it and hopefully get a dating scan. Due date (I think) is around 17th Feb, probably give or take a couple of days. But want a scan because then it will feel a bit more real and I want to see/hear it!

I too have had really sore boobs, back pain and what feels like period pain, I guess that's why I thought it was my period coming

Looking forward to hearing how everyone's getting on!!!!

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:40pm
Ohhhh!!!! What a day to have my first wander into OB in months.... CaroNZ that is sooo freaking awesome!! Lips sealed of course! but oooh, so, so, SOOO wish you all the best, its been SUCH a long road for you!!

Congrats to all of you of course, but Caro's news just made me jump out of my chair in super excitement
Brandon - 05/12/2003

charmonthefarm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmonthefarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by KiwiWonder KiwiWonder wrote:

Adding the newbies to the list... congrats to all :)

31st/1st – charmonthefarm – Baby #1 – We will be finding out!

Hope25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 7:39pm
Hi everyone,
I got my BFP this morning. This will be our first baby and my EDD is 22nd Feb. I am living in Christchurch. :)
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:54pm
Wow lots of newbies welcome and congrats

So embarassing I completely slipped over in front of everyone at the mall tonight after work land on all fours (I'm all good)stuff went flying out of my handbag stupid floor was so slippery because its been raining so much down here.

Hope everyone has had a good week.

Edited by Bubbaloo

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 47>