FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome October 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Baby #1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby #1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:24am
Hi everyone,

I'm due 26th October, we found out on Valentines night - we thought we'd better check before opening the bottle of wine.

We were both taken aback as was our first month of trying. We are on the other side of 35 so thought it may take a while after so many people saying it would. But we are both super excited, though me a little anxious.

Seems weird that the only signs that there is a wee person growing inside me are ridiculously sore breast, a bit if queasiness and fatigue that seems to sneak up on me.

I would really like to join the private forum so if you could message me the password that would be great.

Happy days!
Sponsored Links

brittany13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittany13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:54pm
Hi everyone,

We found out I was pregnant last Sunday, due date is Oct 29th. Going to get my dating scan on April 11th, really hoping we can see a heartbeat, it might be too early though.

Reading up on everything I can at the moment, soo much to take in. Especially all the foods I cant eat now.Feeling a bit crampy every now and then, no other symptoms yet, oh other than loss of appetite

Can someone please PM me the password to the private forum

Vic107092 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic107092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 8:51pm
Brittany, wellcome. Are you sure it's April 11? By that time surely you will see heartbeat
newmum107256 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum107256 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 9:59pm
Hi , I'm due the 1st of October - could I join the private group?
Ree catz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ree catz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:45pm
May I have the password to plz :)
My old username is maree107098

Edited by Ree catz - 28 February 2013 at 11:47pm
brittany13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittany13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:02pm
oops sorry I meant March 11th is my scan
Ames74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ames74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2013 at 3:36pm
Hi ladies. My hubby and I are really excited to be expecting our 1st baby on 3rd October. I've been super tired, very sore boobs and peeing a lot! All day nausea kicked in at exactly 6wks, however I haven't had any nausea for 2 days now so am cautiously optimistic that perhaps it's all done....?
I've sorted our midwife, and on her advice have also booked antenatal classes as apparently they book up so quickly. First scan is on 11 Mar and am really looking forward to seeing our babies heartbeat.
We are also visiting our families to tell them this weekend.
Can I please have the password to the private forum? Thanks.
Milagro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milagro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:11am
Hi girls, somehow I lost the password and also the cookies were losz at my pc. Could ou please send me the password again? Thx
SpringMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:26am
I've sent the password to you Ames and Milagro. When are you due Milagro? Have you changed usernames?
BeanieG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 9:54am
Hi ladies, can someone please send me the password?
Unexplained infertility
IVF #1 Sept 2012 - BFN
Transfer #1 05/02/13 - BFP!!!
Julie107800 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julie107800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:25pm
Could I please join the private forum. I'm due 23rd Oct with #2! :)
Hddavis565 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hddavis565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:10pm
Hi ladies. I haven't been on the forums for a while. I have been so anxious about this pregnancy, I didnt want to dwell on it much till I has my first ultrasound. It was today and it went well. Dated at 8.6 weeks. Due Oct 10. Can someone please send info for private group?
Lilmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:41pm
Can I grab the private password too..... I think someone sent it but never came through.. Odd
SpringMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 8:40pm
I've PM'd the password to the last few people.

When are you due Lilmonkey? Have you changed usernames, I see you've only posted once under your current name.
buggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:52pm
I got an email saying I had a private message with the password, but when I try and open the message it tells me I can't? Has anyone else had this? Is someone able to MSG it to me again pretty please?
Jessica107961 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica107961 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:21pm
Hi everyone,

Keen to join the private forum :-) I'm pregnant with my first baby, due 8 October

Jess
SpringMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:38pm
I've sent you the password Jessica.

When are you due buggles? I see you've only made one post, have you logged in under a different name? Maybe that's why you can't find the password?
Nessanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nessanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 2:54pm
Hi, I'm new here. My husband and I are expecting our first baby and I'm currently at 8 weeks. My due date is 19th October :)
Could I please have the password for the private forum? Thanks!
sabelen View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabelen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2013 at 2:26pm
Hi im very new to this, i think im around 9.5 weeks due start of October. Very excited! Not sure of sue date exactly because I didnt have a full cycle after coming off the pill when we got pregnant. Would love to join the private group :)
jthorne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jthorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2013 at 3:42pm
Hi, I'm due Oct 4th with baby #2 - can I please join the private group?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>