FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome October 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
SpringMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 3:03pm
I've moved our Due Date list to a new topic, that way we won't lose it if we get super chatty
Sponsored Links

Sara106197 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sara106197 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:32pm
Hi everyone and congrats on on all of you pregnancies.

I'm due with my first on 18th Oct.

Very lucky to have no morning sickness so far - just tired and peeing constantly!

I'm seeing my GP on Weds and hopefully he can recommend a good midwife / obstetrician (still deciding)

Could someone please send me the other password that's been mentioned?
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:27pm
Hi ladies,
Found out day before yesterday that we are due with our third on the 26th of October. Very nervous is this is pregnancy number five for us with our last miscarriage being in September,
kobysmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobysmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:57pm
hi all. we are pregnant with our third baby. we have a 3.5 year old a near 2 year old. this wee one is due 21 oct
kobysmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kobysmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:59pm
can someone please add me to the private group please.
edie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:35pm
Hi there,
I am due 10/10 with my second baby. Have a 13 month old boy. Very excited and would love to be added to the private group. No morning sickness and feeling great so far - was the same with my first so hopefully it continues....
robynlthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robynlthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:18pm
Hi guys,

My fiance and I did a test on Valentines day as I was a week late and yay it was positive! We had been trying for just over a year and this is our first baby.

I have just read through the forum and I am looking forward to talking to you all as it is really hard not to tell everyone I meet!
robynlthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robynlthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:19pm
Oh and I forgot to say, we are due on the 17th of Oct.
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:25pm
Hi, so, two days ago after getting a BFP that day I had bright red spotting. Not tampon worthy and it was only once but due to my past miscarriages I'm pretty worried! Has anyone had bright red spotting with previous pregnancies and gone on to have healthy baby?
Alexisj15 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexisj15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:53pm
Hi all,
I am pregnant with #2 due on 23 Oct. But will prob be a week earlier as it will prob be another c-section. Our little girl is 9.5 months and my husband has a 6 year old so who we have full time so we will be busy!
LG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:28pm
Hi to all the newbies!! Looking forward to chatting with you all.                             Mum2ollie, I had spotting with dd2 (bright red) off and on for a couple of weeks I think. I know how terrifying everything is after having a m/c. My mw and "Dr Google" like to tell me it could be normal. Hope it eases off and you are feeling okay

Angel Baby Aug '12, Feb '13
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:36pm
Hey LG, thanks :) I never had spotting with my two successful pregnancies so was just a bit nervous. It was literally just the once and was bugger all so hopefully just a once off!
Alexisj15 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexisj15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:31am
I had spotting with DD at about 10 weeks...had a scan and all was fine. An old wives tale is that spotting in early pregnancy means its a girl!
Bookworm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bookworm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:25pm
Hi all, I'm 8 weeks tomorrow with our second, we have a girl who is 2 1/2. I'm due on Oct 7. First obs appt tomorrow (became high-risk last time around), hoping all will be well.

Would love to join the private forum. Looking forward to sharing the journey!
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:58pm
Have PM'ed you the password bookworm
Alexisj15 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexisj15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:50pm
I'd like to join the private forum too :-) not sure how it works
shadyrebex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadyrebex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:38pm
Been forever since I posted. Moved house couple of weeks ago and only just got internet back.

Nausea has followed us to the new place and made itself right at home, too! Had first midwife appointment last week, all good, just the usual.

Had acupuncture for the MS this afternoon and really hoping for some relief! Has anyone else tried it? Feeling so sick I completely lose interest in pregnancy updates...your baby is now 1mm long etc etc. I just wanna put my head down and have another eight weeks be gone!
Liefde Oorwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liefde Oorwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:41pm
Hi all. Found out today from blood test am pregnant. Very excited! Baby is due on 30th Oct '13. How do I go about joining the private forum for Oct babies please? Thanks :)
MillyMoooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillyMoooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 9:53pm
Hi all,

We found out we are pregnant two weeks ago and due late October. This was out second round of IVF with first pregnancy so both excited and very nervous... Very tired at the moment and getting a lot of cramping - does anyone else experience this??
Feel a wee bit of nausea but nothing too bad so hopefully it stays that way :)
Am now in the process of finding a midwife which is quite a daunting process - is anyone in the Kapiti/Wellington area and can they recommend a midwife?

Alexisj15 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexisj15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 7:29am
Hi Milly moo,
I'm very tired too and the cramping is normal too aslong as its not sore.
Good luck with the midwife hunt...I'm waiting to hear back from mine to see if she can take me on.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>