FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHmmm... something may have started!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:03am
or after - gabriel went at least two weeks over...

Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:25am
lol, yeah paris was early by about a week - so i'm trying to be ready (assignment wise) by mid may.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:32pm
Xander was 6 days over and my midwife has said theres a good chance I will go over again this time,but ya just never know!! Baby wil come when it is ready
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:51pm
I will be severely peeved if anyone else has their baby before me!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:52pm
At the hospital, they told me that 37 - 42 weeks is considered "term"... and they wonder why we get annoyed at being told to wait and see!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:52pm

yeah too bloody right Becca!!!

Even tho I love being preggers I am excited about meeting baby!!

It feels like she is down quite low cos I can feel the pressure on my pelvis but shes still just sittin at the brim hmmmmmm..............

just out a curiosity if any one who has more than one kid,did ur labours start the same or were they different??? I had no show or waters leaking just strait into contractions 1-5 mins apart.If I feel 'wet" I go check but it is just the extra discharge (I think I am just being a bit paranoid lol).

BECS

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 7:50am
mine was totally different this time. My hind waters broke the day before. And i was probably about 7cm before it got really full on pain. Then it was really painfull...... but really fast birth.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:07pm
I think that is what i am scared of. i dunno why, cos last time it was intense, but it wasn't pain, just a really icky cold nervous feeling.. as i've said to Becs, I keep thinking i'm gonna end up having this one at home cos i didn't really feel much till the last few cms last time.. i only rung the midwife for some reassurance..so glad i did.

I've had a heap of pressure in my hips the last few days which is making me a bit jumpy, lol, but apart from a little nesting nothing else.. so I don't think you have any worry about me having baby before you Becca. lol. If it did, I think even i would be pissed.. cos you've been having contractions for ages now.. it just wouldn't be right!! Still, off to see midwife tomorrow so we'll see whats happening with this monkey then.

Edited by mum2paris

allmostthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allmostthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:47am
Is it just this computer or are the dates terribly buggered up? It is May 05, Im new at all this computer stuff??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:48am
the dates on mine are screwy too so its not just the computer lol.
BECS

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:42pm
In answear to your question Xandersmum My first and second labour (can't count the third C-section) were completly different. With my first the contractions came on hard and fast but lasted 9 hours and he took an hour to push out. The second I didn't even know I was in labour until 1/2 and hour before he was born and he took two pushes. We just made it to the hospital. You guys will probably find you be heaps more relaxed this time around as you know sort of what's going to happen. It's definately not as scary the second time around.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:13pm
wow,thanx for ur reply vick,my main worry (so to speak)was knowing wot to expect and i am probably just making myself all paranoid about the whole thing lol.
BECS

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:21pm
to fix the date/time, go into your profile and update the time bit at the bottom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:26pm
Thanx nikki,I was meaning the time next to where it says joined,under forum name on the side lol
BECS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:27pm
on my computer it says everyone joined 1 January 1900!!!! geez we'd be doing bloody well to  be that old and still having kids lolololol
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:38pm
hhm especially if it's just our 1st or 2nd.. if we'd been around that long you'd think we would be on our 50th at least by now... now worry about labour.. by your 50th you cough and it falls out.. lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:44pm
lol yeah but wouldnt that be soooooooo much easier n better than having to push for ages
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:59pm
I dunno. I really don't. be terrible if you got a cold before you were due, you'd have to cross your legs all the time. how weird are we? talking about this.. lol. I worry me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:07pm
shhhhh i have got a cold back again just  a blocked nasal passage and a cough tho,had a sore throat and was loosing voice but thats gone.

Edited by Xandersmum
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 3:14pm
argh nasty winter germies.. Paris is only just getting over that cough and cold she had.. so now have to book in to get her menzb jab done and hope to heck she doesn't get another cold.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>