FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAug 06 Toddlers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:10pm
And Blake he is 2 today as well.
mikey not have the best day, but that was to be expected he did get lots of very cool stuff tho.
Wow my baby boy is 2 so totally hard to believe.
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:29pm
Wow, birthday 2 days apart Congrats x2 Deb!

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:08am
oh sorry HAPPY BIRTHDAY to blake for yesterday too! Hope you guys had a good day Kelly!

Sorry to hear mikey didn't have the best day. is that coz of his excema?

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:27am
happy birthday to mikey and blake for yesterday xoxox was thinking of them both and their mummas with their new babies
we had kayla's party with the family yesterday cause my parents are going to aussie soon.

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2008 at 4:44pm
Happy birthday to Kayla, and anyone else who has got missed.

Just finished icing Annie & Clarabel for Vincent's Thomas cake. lol. just Thomas left to ice then i am totally ready for the party tomorrow. Just gotta finish his room tonight so he can see the pressies on his new bed all made up in the morning. Just realised i don't have a duvet inner tho, so may b needing to go to briscoes tomorrow. lol.

Anyways, happy birthday to Elle for sunday & Seb for Tuesday (?)

Enjoy your lil one's birthdays & spoil them i say! xoxoxo

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 2:59pm
Seb is Sunday and Elle is Tuesday

hope Vincent had a good time today, my mum's coming to stay for the week, arriving probably in the next couple of hours. We're having a picnic tomorrow, on the island in the middle of the harbour (please hold weather!) and then taking Seb to the zoo on Wednesday with both his grandma's.

I still have to make seb's cake. Planning on doing last minute shopping after mum gets here (so we're not out when she arrives!) and then make his cake tonight, and ice it tomorrow.

Edited by AliaDawn

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 3:36pm
Happy birthday Vincent!!! have a great day!! lots of love rachel and kayla xoxo
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2008 at 3:38pm
deb- how are things going? you recovered from birth etc? thinking of you. hope that life is settling into a nice wee routine for you and your family xoxo
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 8:02am
thanks rach, ooops sorry alia & fiona, my bad.

We had a lovely day yesterday, grandparents came for a pancake breakfast. Oh & Before that we showed him 'somethign special' which was his new bedroom covered with balloons on the bed & floor. He was so excited & squeeled like we've never heard him do before. Put him on the bed & he threw most the baloons off then foudn the presents that were under them & opened them. He was so excited.

So grandparents came for brekky (in laws up from welly) & we had brekky & more presents. He coped SO WELL with teh excitement & everything going on. My parents left & we decided to take him to BUtterfly creek. He has never been in the butterfly hosue & thought it was so cool. Had a great time then home for bed & woke him to take him to mcd's for his party.

All in all a fantastic day. We were home by 7.30 & he was in bed by 8 in his new big boy bed. I just can't believe how well he coped with the busyness & excitement. didn't phase him one bit.

OOps, bit of a novel, but there we are.

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2008 at 9:01am
Aww yay Chonny! Sounds like you guys had a really special birthday for Vincent!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 8:36am
yea, it was thanks mel.

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2008 at 10:08am
happy birthday seb (for yesterday) hope he had a great day alia!

sounds like it was a fantastic day for vincent thats awesome
Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:50pm
Ooooooooooohhh I keep forgetting about this thread!!!BIG TWO YEAR OLDS!!!!!!

..trying to keep up with the other ones LOL...
Chonny sounds like a lovely birthday....Hows your bump???

Big boys bed are great..Blake can get out of his now and then cant get back in and has figured out how to open doors so we have to have those cover things on them! Little monkey!

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 10:10pm
We moved Benjy into a big bed last week too.
He's been so awesome and has adapted to it straight away. Mind you, he's been able to get out of his cot for ages so the freedom isn't exactly a novelty for him, hehe!
We've got a cover on his door handle too Kelly and I've upped the security with locks on the dangerous cupboards and tv cabinet etc because he is soooo determined and curious now. Scary!
Poor little guy is sick again, we've had so much illness this winter and I'm just feeling so helpless. I wish I could magic it away for him, its so hard seeing my kids miserable!
How are you doing Kelly? Are things getting any easier?
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 10:16pm
mel, i hear ya on the sick all winter thingy. after having a cough for almost three months, we now on anti b's & if they don't help have to try an inhaler. hope benjy starts to feel better soon.

How is everyone going with their toddlers & new bubs? Have you had nay probs with 2yr old adapting?

Fiona, how's elle going with her big bed?
Hope everyone else is doing well!

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2008 at 10:16pm
Elle is in a big bed too but hasn't yet tried to get out. She gets up and down fine during play time but doesn't get out when it is sleep time.

Poor girl was just up crying. She has a cold again. Her 5th one in about 8 weeks. It is rediculous. I'm used to 1 cold a year max! Poor kid. She doesn't even go to daycare so I have no idea where she gets them from. I guess the low iron hasn't been helping her immune system.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2008 at 7:00am
oh I 4th the winter ill's our Mikey has been the same constanlly runny nose etc. Fiona Mikey has low iron as well and since being on iron med has been alot better, but to contant runny nose and dribbles are just gross he is in a bib most of the time and he not even teething already has all his teeth.
Deborah Mum to:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2008 at 3:25pm
wow that's so neat he has all his teeth debs. i wish Vincent did, lol. he just got his bottom molars (i think). they just cut through the other day. so now we up to 13 teeth? lol

Fiona, that's good Elle doesn't get out during sleep time. V still in his safety sleep so just sits up & calls out to me. Can't get onto the bed himself tho but can certainly & confidently get off.

Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 10:05am
Roll on Summer...Blake has had a cough and runny nose forever and now has an ear infection and when he got up yesterday all his eyes were all yucky..so off to Doc we went and eye infection too! Going to invest in some major immune something I think....

I am getting there..have good days and bads days where I just dont know what to do with them..Blake tends to try and get all my attention or climb on top of me when just three of us home....He is enjoying his three mornings with Porse lady so thats good and gives me a break to do whatever...well usually nothing!!!

....Think would be coping much better if Brennan was settled....Looks like will be heading over to Mothercraft at some stage as Docs and MMH have strongly suggested I do and Marks Mum has volunteered to come up to help with the other two...Kind of looking forward to it!

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2008 at 12:01pm
kel, i hoe things start to get better for you. it must be really hard. i'm a bit worried Vincent will get a bit like that & i am kidna depressed at moment so not sure how i will cope once theres two. hopefully your mil will be a huge help & you will be able to rest up a bit. hugs to you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>