FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOlder Mums chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 8:54pm
Hi Ladies, I am nearly 38, so not far behind. I was lucky enough to be successful with our first round of IVF and am about to go into a frozen transfer with our last embryo so fingers crossed. I wish you both the very best. There is another really good supportive group with some older ladies. Trying to conceive for over 2 years, can't remember the exact name of the group but it's along those lines

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
Sponsored Links

Flora2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flora2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2015 at 4:51pm
Thanks Mrs Impatient, Good luck :-)
Trying trying! View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trying trying! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2015 at 8:51pm
Hi- I'm new on this thread... 40 in April, partner is 42. Have been TTC for 3 years. x2 IVF private as found we can't rely on public system. We are eligible for Public IVF in Jan 216, but won't be seen until at least August 2016). Both IVF so far have been unsuccessful and now we think it's due to egg quality :/ unsure what to do now?! Anyone have experience with poor egg quality? I have very good AMH levels but seems like they are just not good ones. Last IVF finished last Thursday with 8 eggs collected and NONE fertilising. Last four days have been some of the hardest grieving I have been through- hormones come down doesn't help! Any words of advice welcomed :/
Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2015 at 8:58pm
I'm so so sorry your second IVF round didn't work for you. I don't know that I can offer much but wanted to put out a big hug to you
If you are in Tauranga I go to an Acupuncturist that is very very knowledgable in fertility and she maybe able to offer assistance
http://www.fertilityacupuncture.co.nz/
Jackie is amazing and her knowledge is boundless

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2015 at 11:56am
Hows everyone going? Kiwi, Flo, Trying? Any new ladies out there as well?

Trying trying! View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trying trying! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2015 at 7:11pm
Hello TinkaElle! Thanks for reaching out to ask how things are going... That's kind of you. No fertility news from me- just have to wait it out until I am on Public list next year and see what happens then. Not much else can be done. Still have guilt from borrowing $14k from family for private IVF and with no outcome :/ i have to learn to live with it! Trying to move on a bit too in case having children just isn't something we are fortunate to do in our future. Hope you are well?
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2015 at 8:36pm
I'm sorry Trying, thats really hard :( Good that youre being as positive as possible tho. Were doing ok, will be TTC probably around the same time you come up for public IVF next year, I'll be 38 by then so hopefully things go smoothly but you just never know. Keep in touch X

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789