Beauty in a flash
We all know how busy life as a mum can be, but a few minutes is all it takes to get you looking and feeling fit to take on the world.
Follow our tips for a fast and effective morning beauty regime:
- Use a cream cleanser then wake yourself up by splashing icy cold water onto your face. After the shock comes the indulgence. Hold a warm flannel to your face for a good 20-30 seconds. Take this moment to clear your head and prepare for the day ahead. Follow up with a good toner and moisturiser with SPF protection.
- Next gently dab concealer around your eyes using the pad of your fourth finger. Brush on a mineral-based foundation to provide a natural glow and good coverage.
- Apply a soft, neutral eyeshadow and mascara on the top lashes. You may want to save doing the lower lashes for a night out. Eye drops can be a busy mum's best friend after a hard night with baby, and if you're really exhausted, white kohl on the inner rim can give red eyes a lift.
- Use your fingertips to blend a peachy coloured cream blush across your cheeks. Try smiling and aim for the round apple of your cheek and work outwards across the cheekbones.
- A little lip balm will finish your look. Kindy run, coffee group or just a walk to the dairy? You're now one confident mama!
AS FEATURED IN ISSUE 14 OF OHbaby! MAGAZINE. CHECK OUT OTHER ARTICLES IN THIS ISSUE BELOW