You should feel perfectly free to express your feelings and thoughts. Don't keep them bottled up. Let your partner know you are interested by asking questions and telling her about how you feel. After all, it's your baby too!
Some of the ways you can be involved:
- Communicate with your partner (and trusted friends) about your feelings.
- Be open about your concerns.
- Be involved in all arrangements and planning surrounding your baby's birth.
- Talk about sex with your partner so that it does not become a problem.
- Go to antenatal classes with your partner and create a birth plan together.
- Go with your partner to doctors appointments to see your baby's progress on the ultrasound.
- Be present at the birth.
- Give your baby as much love and attention as you can - even before he or she is born.